• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do YOU Think of Reddit?

I've spent more time on Reddit in the past three years than I have breathing.

Not sure how I did it, but....

I did it.

I only use reddit to visit r/nosleep and r/letsnotmeet. I just like scary stories and there's some good ones there. But from what I've heard of the community in general there, I'm not a fan.

Reddit is not one person or even one group of people. It's nothing like 4chan either. Reddit is just a giant collection of forums and if you don't go on the sections that meet your interests you're going to run into people you don't like and you are going to see things you don't like. Subscribe to subreddits rather than browsing everything and you're golden.

I tried to get into it once, but it never clicked. I have nothing against it, it seems like a pretty awesome way to find things you're looking for!

I like reddit for the most part or at least the intention behind it. It's like pure internet on a drip. Sure there is a lot you don't like but you just need to find the deep overly specific categories you like and go with it.

Are there rude people? Yes like everywhere else. Are there awesome people. Yes for the same reason.
What it is extremely good for is getting up to date information on specific topics.

Along with TVTropes and video games it's one of the ultimate time wasters. It's got something for everyone, whether it's educational, entertainment, or even morbid curiosity. The Animal Crossing sub is really active too, and with how the site is laid out I actually prefer it for AC related stuff outside of trades. The community is hit or miss but that's the case with anything. /shrug

I think you're over-reacting about how bad it is. Some people see here as bad~ it all depends on the users

Not a fan of reddit. Years ago when a few friends became obsessed with it, I couldn't get into it at all because I didn't like the layout and the look.

Now I really don't like it because of all the really rude and obnoxious groups on there, I don't want to associated with the site at all.

It's practically like one of my homes away from home.

I think it gets more hate than it deserves, mainly because people stumble into the bad parts a lot.

I like it for the most part- but I some of the community inflexible.

I'm very picky about Reddit! I only like a few Subreddits, such as the Game Grumps one (but that's just because I'm a huge fan of them) and the Superbowl subreddit makes me laugh much harder than it should... Haha! :p

Back