• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

What I usually do, work my fingers to the bone for my villagers, lol. I also welcomed Flora, arranged for Kid Cat to arrive day after tomorrow and had a third pyramid built for Ankha, our town goddess.

3 side players in my guest town caught dung beetle to complete their bug collection.
All got their badges the next day and bonus Sarah bronze letter and Sally 100 million bells badges.

New town received her gold helper badge, bronze streetpass and letter writing badge. Finally got the request for the picnic blanket.
Last night I played catch up in two of my towns when they got an early move out. Played 3 day in new town and 2 days in guest town.
Made two perfect snowboys.

Last edited:
Dora is moving from my main town!! I'm so happy because she is in the middle of a path and I've wanted her to move for months!!

Chow is moving from my second town as well!! which is great B)

both are moving on the 11th but I might TT to get some of them out

Besides Miranda finally moving out, I finally got a lazy villager (Joey) in my campsite today!! I haven't gotten one in months, so I filled my box with beetles and sharks at the island.. it took a while getting him to play each time but I ended up getting 1.6 mil~ finally I have enough to start on more PWP's ^p^! Also got a new camper item from him for my catalog completion!! I think I'll get the Aluminum briefcase reward tomorrow too, so I'm pretty happy about today..

Since restarting my third town yesterday (with the intent to form it into my new main town and transfer all my things)...I've so far gotten my 100 percent approval rating. So I set up the beautiful town ordinance and built the campsite. I've done my first two house upgrades. Stitches finished unpacking as my sixth I believe and Diva's plot as my seventh (which is fine since I'll cycle them all out eventually once I'm ready to move others in). I did some tasks for Pierce, Rocco, and Kiki.
I managed to do my hair in my other town so it doesn't look as much of a mess...but I'm not fully feeling the color I chose.
I donated some fish, bugs, art, and fossils to my museum to get it going...and I talked to the Sable and am counting the days till she unlocks my qr machine. ;___;
And I talked to Tortimer so yay access to the island starting tomorrow...and I planted all the fruit though I think I killed my cherries with my campsite placement. >.>;

Today I did a bunch of chores for my villagers, and wrote to everyone in Cinnabar and sent them a perfect peach from the towns orchard.

In Bluewood my TIY opened and I went shopping and got a bunch of stuff for my catalog. I also went to the park with Skye:

HNI_0079.JPG

This week I updated both towns dreams and feel really happy with how they're looking!

I set up a shop on here to sell all of my unwanted flowers last night, and it's open for the first time today. Nobody's bought any flowers yet, but setting up the shop means that I'm one step closer to getting rid of all of my unwanted flowers that have been cluttering up my town (and my mayor's storage). Plus anyone who comes over to buy the flowers will count towards my 100 visits for the train station remodel! The shop's here, for anyone who wanted to know.

Apart from that, I don't think I'll accomplish much today. Kody's moving out on the 17th, so I can look for Melba or Felicity once again in a few days. I'm planning on selling a load of perfect peaches soon, as I have a lot of those again. Also planning on doing it so I have one set of paths for the northwestern half of my town, and the other for the southeastern half. At the moment I have random areas with one path set or the other, and it looks kinda messy.

I'm going to be off school in a week, so soon I'll have plenty of time to get lots of stuff done.

I got a bunch of hybrids to grow, and I payed of 50k of my house loan. I'll be going to the island to pay off the rest of it tonight.

I paid off my house today! It can't be expanded anymore :D

And it's also the first time I've ever managed to do that in any Animal Crossing game :)

Earlier, I was able to sell my perfect peaches at a town where they were on premium AND peaches weren't the native fruit! I think I got over 2 million Bells from that. :cool:

I have to make BlueStar (a side character of mine) go to Nook's Home's because she got her final expansion on her house today!

Then I have to make her give some of her Bells to SunnyHeart (another side character) so Blue has 20 million Bells, and Sunny has the extra Bells Blue had. THEN I can start paying off Sunny's house. Or start decorating Blue's house, as I have planned out the themes for each room in her house and have a bunch of furniture that doesn't match and needs to be sold. I'll probably get around to doing that when I'm off school. This weekend, though, I'll do what I said I'd do in my previous post.

Last edited:
I customized a lot of furniture, finally got the gold watering can, and found all the fossils for the museum. Tonight I'm planning on expanding my back room for my main character.

Today I was able to sell some of my flowers, so now I have less unwanted flowers taking up space in my town. I'm thinking of one day doing it so I sell bush starts and saplings in my flower shop. I don't have many of those at the moment, though, so I can't do it yet.

I also made the final payment on BlueStar's house today, so I can now start working on either decorating her house or paying off SunnyHeart's house.

Another thing I can do soon is look for Melba or Felicity so one of them can move into my town. I'm thinking of looking for Melba first as she's tier 5, so she'll either be for free or at a low price. Once I get more TBT and IGB and Olaf or Merry move out, I'll look for Felicity.

My fairy-tale bridge was completed today, which means I have all the fairy-tale projects except the train station. Demolished one of my old bridges to replace it with the fairy-tale bridge. One of my villagers also gave me a bamboo shoot for an errand.

Today in my perfect town, Cocoplum, I made the rounds, sent letters, visited with villagers and made sure no one was unhappy. In my wip town, Paradise, Phoenix is getting her first floor made larger and Mayor Swan is setting up a new pwp :)

I recently got the Letter Writer badge. It's just the bronze one, but it's the last bronze badge that I needed (I still need plenty of silver and golds though). I hate writing letters, but I've been forcing myself to do it lately just to get these badges.

Back