• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I re-did all of my flowers, not as easy a task as I thought... I also caught everything up to date so now I just have to wait for spring for the rest!
It's been a long day!

Tabby suggested an illuminated tree, which is something I've really been wanting with Christmas coming up. So I chose a spot and paid it off; it'll be completed tomorrow.

Tabby suggested an illuminated tree, which is something I've really been wanting with Christmas coming up. So I chose a spot and paid it off; it'll be completed tomorrow.

So jealous! I really want it for xmas too, but Twiggy isn't suggesting it. :<

I played through Octobers fishing tourney today, which was too easy with sea bass and rays getting me over half the set alone.
And I rearranged my hybrid gardens for the umpteenth time cause they keep growing into each other. I also went round and pulled all the common flowers that grew / my villagers tried to sabotage my garden with and laid them around my future path, that doesn't exist, that will one day be the only route to main street.

I FINALLY finished my town. (For the most part, I just need a few more flowers to line my path)

Finished off the basic layout of the town's paths. All I have to do now is have my sister unlock a few more pwps that we need.

Also I've been trying to get my new move into a nice spot by villager resting. Like 2/3 times shes in Mira's old spot which really sucks because its like right by the edge of the cliff :(

I made a promise to myself that I would get a villagers picture before they moved out, but I want Angus to move so badly!

I got a black tulip and I've managed to maintain my perfect town for more than a week. Only about 5 more days to go until I get the golden watering can!

Didn't do much in my main town today besides giving Katt a perfect orange, delivering a shirt to Marina, and getting a piece of furniture for Coco. Also raided Emporium for the first time in awhile. I jotted down some of the toy day clues my villagers mentioned.

In my second town I cleaned up all the crazy amounts of flowers I had all over. I dug up all the fossils and gyroids I had covering my grass. I gave Kabuki, Genji, and Wendy all new catchphrase/greetings. Got some toy day clues for them as well.
I picked up all the clovers and sadly didn't get a four leaf one. I placed some flowers back around the villager's houses...at least the villagers I intend to keep. I TT'd out Colton for someone to adopt and Puck made his way out as well. The adorable Sprinkle moved in today. Sadly no visitors in the campsite...Punchy...where are you.

My illuminated tree was completed, and I think it looks really nice all lit up. Phineas gave me the Prof. of Ichthyology badge, and Kidd sold me a (real) neutral painting. Definitely a good day in Forest. :D

Just got Diana's pic(finally!).

Makes up my day after a pretty hard exam.

Last edited:
Didn't do much today, give apple a perfect fruit, and running away from Daisy, since I want her to be out.

Haiz .... one week for them to move out is kinda long ......

Last edited:
Finally got Katrina to ask for a PWP. On her last visit I had no room for a project. Made sure I had demolished some.

I've been trying desperately to make Rocco move out. He appeared out of nowhere when my friend visit my town almost 2 months ago... Everybody asks to leave except for him xd

I managed to get Roscoe some medicine. Poor horse was sick again. I also managed to find out what some of my neighbors wanted for Toy Day!^^

I had a mini-weeding day where I'd managed to collect 50 weeds in town today, got 2 more bits of the flower series. (one by visiting myself from another town)
Passed my final Gracie test! Took a lot longer in this town than it did for my last one. ~ almost 6 weeks longer for Gracie to come 4 times!
I finally played the Halloween event! Had a couple of friends over as well and for 2 of use to get most items it took the full 6 hours. D: But it was fun, and I learnt most of my neighbours are scared of werewolves ~ good job I've nothiing of the sort living in my town.
And Mira moved out and I got Lopez placed next to Bruce. ~ not really ideal, but after resetting 30 times and 20 of those having him living somewhere in my hybrids miles away from where I wanted, and another 7 being behind the town hall; I settled for him living to the left and a bit behind where I wanted. Now I just need Fuchsia from my cycle town and I'll have all 10 deer. ^_^ (So Twiggy better request some PWP quick!)

Last edited:
Back