• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

These are the things that I accomplished today in my town:

• Planted some trees, bushes flowers.
  • Built a metal bench and the bell.
  • Finished getting and paying for all the house upgrades.
  • Decorated my house a bit more to have more space in secret storage.
  • Visited Club LOL to get the emotions for my character.
  • Got someone in my town to leave pretty soon.
  • Got Shampoodle's and Super T&T.
  • Got some badges from Phineas.
  • Did some tasks to earn some Meow coupons.

Mayor in my spare town worked on the trees and flowers late at night.
45 minutes later she caught the tarantula. Today she has to get some more signatures for Club LOL.

Pancake: Basic chore stuff. Forgot to save. Had to do everything again. Sigh.

Quartz: Been laying out paths, Lucky is moving in, but I'm considering making it an all Bear/Cub town all the sudden. Maybe have Stitches in both towns while I'm at it.

After years of waiting, I finally have Sprocket in my town. I wanted him before the Welcome Amiibo update even existed.

Took my DS with Novaria to the Denver Science Museum today and got two streetpasses! Not phenomenal, but exciting nonetheless. One of the players just started 3 months ago. Good on them for taking their DS with them places, and the other person, too. I'm going to be taking mine more often!

Took my DS with Novaria to the Denver Science Museum today and got two streetpasses! Not phenomenal, but exciting nonetheless. One of the players just started 3 months ago. Good on them for taking their DS with them places, and the other person, too. I'm going to be taking mine more often!

I like taking mine to malls. I don't get as many as I would a few years ago, but I usually get at least 2.

I unexpectedly found a giant stag on the island today while my original plan was to hunt scarab beetles - I actually didn't know that giant stags were a thing in the game, I just thought it was a miyama stag. It's always delightful when I can donate something new to the museum!

Gwen suggested the hotspring in Ravena. Since it seems the more natural pwps are finally starting to roll in, I may begin a small landscaping overhaul. Iris's house is also undergoing some expansion and redecorating, so I may have an entirely "new" town for Ravena's one year anniversary, lol.

I finally managed to plot reset perfect plots again (curse you Diana and many more for moving out) and got all my clover/mushroom paths picked up (which was a nightmare) after I figured out I didn't really like them. Very excited to start actually remodeling/pathing my town again.

Today I got multiple PWPs done, worked at the Roost for the first time in Cape Egg, finished my second Gracie fashion check, did some landscaping, and finished my second and last self made face standee, both of which i'm so proud of (they're Kiki and Jiji hehe)

HNI_0052.jpg

this

I have started my third town and in progress in my second town as well. I am suing my second town to scan in the villagers and then moving them out into my third town. My second town has a theme and to my luck the villagers i meditated out I do not have their amiibo cards yet, so it is going to have to be put on hold longer. (Although I am buying a lot of the unpopular/cheap ones to fill in my collection) it's quite amazing to see that some of these villagers have quite the following, so much so that there cards are in the double digit ranges. I mean I knew that a long time ago, but I can't believe that they haven't dropped some ya know!? I can't wait to finish my collection, though trying to gather it is half the fun! (Too bad they are not selling them anymore) I might try to buy some more packs from Nintendo directly to try to get some of these rarer villagers, because paying over $4.00 seems to be a little much for what it is.

The log bench was built today and it looks really nice next to the fire pit, similar to the campground. :lemon: I caught a diving beetle and a nibble fish too - no angelfish yet though.

Anabelle randomly sent me the last piece I needed of the Exotic series, so I now have two complete series (with a third to be obtained from a streetpass house) and can start working on HHA points. Paid off the back room, ordered the right side room, and cleared out some storage slots. Demolished a project yesterday and set up the hot spring in its place today. Seems like a lot of busyness for a town I thought was finished, haha.

I trampled one of my two orange roses and zucker is in my campsite but I already have 10 villagers !! :( Great day for me lol

The casual/spare town mayor added another streetlamp. Refused to quit until the game gave the mayor her Giant Snakehead fish. 3 hours later and the game finally gave her one. Arrived back in town and found a tarantula freaking out in front of retail. Pulled out the net and it calmed down. Caught her 2nd one.

A repeat villager plotted their house so he'll have to go once his house appears.

Back