What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

TT'g STILL, to regrow bushes around my fountain, and I've got to change the planting order so they all grow back.

Ran out of pink hydrangeas and haven't gotten ANY in about the two weeks I've TT'd just this morning.

Sad. :(

I made half a rather complex QR code, arranged some furniture in my cafe, got some meow initiatives done, and that was about it for me.

built the zen garden pwp & paid it off... got a nice bunch of MEOW coupons and bought two sets i really wanted from an user here =D

Resisting the urge to reset again so if I get through the day without doing that it will be an accomplishment. :p

My alt character got the golden axe and shovel, and caught all bugs and insects possible in town, and the island & tours.

I finished Mayor Nopa's pompompurin kitchen in Sundance~ โ™ช
Also, there was a beautiful full moon and aurora in the sky, this game is gorgeous... I updated Sundance's dream address so the sky would be saved, even if the town looks prettier at daytime. :)

Lost my golden shovel, luckily I have a back up.
Cycled.
Told Molly that she's a permanent resident. (again)
Lost my golden watering can. :L
Currently moving flowers hither and thither and thinking about moving a bench, while also waiting to trap Papi so he can bribe his way out with pwps; whilst looking for my lost tools.

Amiibo'd Walt in.

Demolished the rack of rice.

TT'd most of the day, to dive multiple time for scallops to get pirate gear.

Now I'm taking turns with my alt, tanning on the island.

Caught a dorado during a hide-and-seek tour! :D

What are the odds that a villager knows exactly what you've been looking for? Thanks Roscoe for the lefty lucky cat. :blush:

got the fortune reading thing pwp on main street finally, so built and paid that off :3 also got a nice chunk of meow coupons again and put down some paths so whenever i get a new villager they won't go in a bad place hopefully.

- Wasted 3000 on Saharah for her to give me an alpine wall and dotted rug smh
- Started my first day working at the Roost. Got superb coffee beans in return
- I finally got a bingo today! A snowboard was the prize, which I promptly displayed in my bedroom
- Got the chihuahua ornament from a fortune cookie!
- Wrote letters to all my villagers (and now my hand hurts rip lol)

Now I'm pwp farming, hopefully I'll get something today.

Cut down almost every fruit tree, and replaced them with normal peaches, and pears.

They go together so well, and with everything so much nicer.

got the diehard kk slider badge which is good because i don't have to spam his stuff every freaking saturday night if i wanna TT

- Sylvia pinged to move last night and agreed to go when I said bye. She leaves in 9 days \o/
- Brewster gave me superb coffee beans and a coffeemaker today
- Bought a painting from Redd
- Leif gave me the silver watering can!
- Keaton suggested the totem pole

I'm currently redoing my paths (for like the 500th time lol). It's gonna take awhile but it will be worth it xx

Last edited:
Gayle finally gave me her picture today; she's such a lil angel :blush:

HNI_0052.JPG

I kid you not, I have been searching for a freaking SCALLOP for over SIX HOURS!

I normally get one within 15 minutes.

Then when I got one, and Pascal gave me the item I really wanted, I dug out a newly grown bush that took ages to grow, as the planting order had to be right. Anyway, I turned it off without saving, (LOSING MY PASCAL ITEM that took SIX HOURS to get) because I would have had to dig out a lot more plants to get them all to grow again.

And how did I dig up that bush?

I was digging out yet ANOTHER flower the villagers dropped, then Teddy BUMPS me! :-/

Last edited:
ugh now i really want a spanish copy man

Just set your 3DS language to Spanish in the settings.
You can play in Spanish with a NA version :blush:
I really enjoy the depth it adds to the game. I learn a lot of new vocabulary while playing.

- Got the Resetti model from Isabelle
- Went to someone's town to grab a basket of oranges for Marshal (I just can't say no to him)
- Created an alt character again because I'm indecisive as heck lol
- Did a bit of landscaping in some areas
- Got the Letter Writer and Catalog Maniac Bronze badges

Back