• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Visited Diana after she moved into town from campsite. Her house lined up with Kidd's (they have a big space between, but it's nothing a good PWP can't occupy!) so she's def a keeper. <3

Today I was finally able to get off my lazy butt and work on some new patterns I've been meaning to get to for the last month. yay! now time to re organize flowers :eek: .

- caught a coelacanth
- ordered a basement for a secondary character
- found some furniture for Cherry
- gave Kabuki a new catchphrase
- admired Shep's physique
- paid for Katrina's fortune teller PWP

I haven't played much yet today.

However, I've been trying for at least a month to grow a purple pansy. I've been meticulously planting my hybrid red pansies all together, in a checkerboard pattern, fertilizing them, watering them everyday. Finally when I checked this morning I had one! Yay! funny how a pixelated flower can make me so happy. :)

Today I didn't do as much as I hoped I would in terms of landscaping but I paid for another house upgrade, did my 1st ever batch of beetle farming on this save, had Sahara give my walls/floors a makeover (ended up selling the floor since it was ugly), finally bought a slingshot along with some other stuff, shot down some balloons, placed and paid off a yellow bench (that I'll change into Redd's firework stall in the save editor) and went to a couple of dream towns to snap some pics for landscaping inspo.

There's a big thunderstorm!

I love gardening and landscaping in the rain.

Random rain in AC always makes me so happy :blush:

Today... I was busy overhauling my town. It took a really long time to fix the paths in my town to make them the way that I wanted them. The next thing in my agenda is to decide which public work projects to build. And... Which existing ones should stay and which ones to demolish. I've also started to place some flowers, trees, and bushes in my town. Plus... I was able to get all the villagers that I wanted. Yay! :D

I paid off a couple of PWPs and did a teensy bit of landscaping. It's a start at least.
HNI_0051.JPG

are those all PWPs? they look like theyre from special events! how did you unlock them?

I put down 2 yellow benches, paid the 30k bells to build them and then used the save editor to turn them into Redd's stall/Pave's archway to make my market look cool. That's also how there are palm trees and bushes right up against Re-Tail. You can't unlock the ability to build them in-game, but they sure as hell look cool.

I just started a new village the other day and just got halfway with my fish encyclopedia today!!!:cool: :cool:

Oh wow I didn't know you could do that in save editor! That must be new. i havent been able to use it in months just because i cant get access to homebrew with my firmware ugh. literally have been looking at used 3ds on ebay with lower firmware so i can do it again.

tumblr_m51bvon0Oc1qid2nw.gif
tumblr_m51bvon0Oc1qid2nw.gif

back to the original reason i came to this thread.. xD today i added a beach pattern and Katie the kitten gifted me her picture! She's soo cute <3

001_by_tifachu-dbevwyr.png

002_by_tifachu-dbevwyo.png

A lot more than the past couple of days! Finally get to have the cafe, the next Nook shop upgrade, and the hair salon. The hair salon is so wonderful; I felt bad for constantly asking to visit other towns. I am just really picky with hair and it changes pretty much daily.

Back