• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got more progress done on my paths, since my newest pattern holder player finally got access to the sewing machine today :)

Still working on getting a Perfect Town! ^^

So much done today! :D Willow suggested a streetlight lamp, and I do like it a bit... but I am really waiting on her to suggest the hot spring.

I caught a gar, salmon and horseshoe crab for my museum, and managed to catch another turtle and coelacanth for my house. Those two took forever just to get the first one, and I had no hope for getting another one of them. I think both of them look really nice. I did a bunch of customisations on the ceramic hot pot and the hot plate, and am wondering how many more I need for the badge. :D

I managed to grow a red-orange pansy and visited the reset center for the second time.

Reset my town yesterday and finally found a map I liked enough to play it, so lots got done today. So you know the drill, became mayor, grabbed fruit and shook enough trees to allow me to afford the fishing rod/pay off the house expenses so I could get an actual house instead of a tent. Made a second character to use for pattern holding (easier to do it now rather than later anyway) and visited Katrina as she happened to be in town today. Then I just picked up all of the flowers and moved them to locations where I won't run all over them and so that they will grow more. Now it's just time for some fishing before I call it a day. c:

Yesterday I did some landscaping and then TT my town to spring. Now I want winter to be gone, my town actually looked ok-ish in the spring, it looks so weird with snow on the ground. :(

Last edited:
I caught a king salmon and a sweet shrimp. Just ten more things until my museum is complete! :D So excited! I also got a ship deck from Pascal. :D

Technically yesterday since it's past midnight here, but I adopted Beardo the Smug bear into my main town and Del the Cranky alligator into my secondary town. I'm also having way too much trouble trying to build a perfect Snowmam even though I was creating them seemingly effortlessly the past week. I keep getting Snowboys instead, or imperfect Snowmams.

I laid down six different types of paths in 9x9 blocks all beside each other in order to see which one(s) I'd like to use in my town, and... go figure, I still love them all. They're all so fitting together that I'm now trying to figure out how in the world I can incorporate them all in the town design, which is difficult since I don't even have a full design concept in mind; I'm just winging it here. Probably ought to plan a bit!

i built a water well and made a start on farming island medals. the most tedious part of the game for me.

I just made a second character (male, named Jasper) that I will be using to hold my path patterns. I'll see what else I'm going to do with him in the future. :blush:

Pulled an all nighter working on my town :3 I put down a paths to match the fairytale pwps i have, planted a loooot more perfect apple trees, made a new fancy dress, rearranged a bunch of flowers, wrote a few letters, got some gifts for my villagers, and earned some medals doing island tours (and i'm really tan now).

right! and guess what!! today i got julian!!! im so hyped mann

sweet quiche i have him too and julian is teh best <3

well got my missing fruit from kaydee best turt and a villager.. prevented like everyone from moving.. like buck and pashmina gtfo but nooo only the other pinging.

I caught a birdwing butterfly on the island! & I also cut down a couple trees and replanted so I can start really landscaping my town.

Back