• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I have picked Static in someone else's town and I am trying to place his house in a good location, but he isn't helping

zXLEo3x.jpg

Seriously?

rm9dhdi.jpg

Close enough

Last edited:
Day 5 of my 1 year challenge - got the minimalist series, finished a bridge, started the construction for the campsite and paid off my 3rd loan :)

Finally got Marshal in my town.. and of course he would plop his house right on one of my carefully crafted gardens.

I bought a fortune cookie..

yeah.. I don't walk around with my 3DS often. Too paranoid it will get stolen or broken, so this was quite the feat. XD

Gave an IRL friend who just got New Leaf a few weeks ago 5M Bells for his birthday. Needless to say, he was floored, lol.

I helped in renovating my garage and kitchen garden. However I would possibly be doing further more soon.

I just completed one area of landscaping in my town! It's near retail and decorated with pink lilies and white azaleas, sort of forest-y with regular saplings, so it will fit the pink theme in cherry blossom season. :3

Technically yesterday, but I got Pietro plotted in ONE TRY, loaded up a new character, got off the train, and he was RIGHT where I wanted him! Best plot reset ever!

zlCfzTTiiUo5ptdErc

Wolfgang is replacing Chief and will be moving in tomorrow.
Sadly he took out my patch of fruit trees by the picnic area. :/
Couldn't fill the huge spot Chief left could you? Noooo...

zlCfzTTiiUo5ptdErc

Wolfgang is replacing Chief and will be moving in tomorrow.
Sadly he took out my patch of fruit trees by the picnic area. :/
Couldn't fill the huge spot Chief left could you? Noooo...
I'm getting closer to that badge.

Yesterday, I got Kid Cat's pic just by bringing a resident to his house. And today, in my OYC town. Alice is leaving Termina which she should of left 4 months ago.

Today I reorganized my storage a bit, and sold a few items and clothes I don?t need anymore. I loaded all my player characters and decorated the upstairs room of a side character, took me a few hours.

Back