• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Payed my loan off a bit. Donated a lot of fish do to just getting a fishing rod. Worked to the approval rating. And will get to go to the island and make some cash in the morning.

5bQe10U - Imgur.jpg

I attended Pietro's birthday party today.I gave him a noodle shirt which he immediately put on.

I bought 3000 turnips at 94 Bells a piece and was suggested the tower PWP that I will most likely never build.

OMG Julian requested STONEHENGE today!!!! At long last!!!

So I'm building that and I planted saplings, bushes, jacobs ladders and lucky clovers around it. Can't wait for tomorrow morning :)

Yesterday, I completed the fossil exhibit in the Museum. Dig Site Floor here I come!

View attachment 91107

I attended Pietro's birthday party today.I gave him a noodle shirt which he immediately put on.

Same here, I gave him the prism tee but he didn't wear it. I have Benjamin in my town too, but Chevre was the one at his party.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesterday, I completed the fossil exhibit in the Museum. Dig Site Floor here I come!

I completed mine on Friday, congrats.

finally paid off the classic police station last night so it got built today!
since i have wi-fi today i traded on here and made 1.5 mil 0w0
so i'm probably gonna start paying off my side character's house

Main town Side Player 2 received her silver catalog badge. Hoping for gold in the next few days.
Everything she's been cataloging went to my guest town for the side players to catalog. They should be due for a badge.

So far nothing because I have a villager in boxes that I can't even give away, and I don't like voiding them because they'll just move into one of my other towns. :\

Finished plot resetting Ruby, now I have both of my space villagers ^w^

Today I started my new town 2nd-Life. Luckily it only took few resets to find the perfect map :D . I have 3 pig villagers.... But on the plus side I have Agent S and her house is in a decent spot. Now I'm aiming to pay off my first house dept

I'm campsite resetting today. So far it's not going too well, might have to skip ahead a day or two.

Resetted town because got corrupted.
Lolly moved in and decided to make my house as her backyad, sneaky cat, tempted to ignore her existence for a few days.

Back