• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I built my second accidental perfect Snowboy.... I honestly wanted the bingo snowman, but I somehow keep building perfect snowboys....

Finally started to build the little park area I wanted to make. It took me forever to decide where I even wanted it, so I finally settled on a place and will some day finish the pwps I want to put there. (It'll just take months to finish because I'm always so poor in the game that I can never afford my pwps or house loans haha).

It took forever, but I got rid of those Anytown designs in Able Sisters and replaced them with some SUPER simple sweaters that I made using tutorials online. Also, I built a perfect Snowmam (my second attempt) and got the ice wall and ice floor. Plus filled in a couple more spaces in my bingo card. Lastly, I built a wood bench in front of Marshal's house, overlooking the beach.

Finally got Diana! I can't wait to get her, I can live without a cranky if it means I can have such a beautiful deer~
I also got Rocco's pic in the mail when he moved, which was a pleasant surprise. I really liked Rocco, even though he wasn't very handsome we were buddies.

I started my second town, Wulas, which will become my NEW main town :) I've decided to scrap my current main town due to constantly losing my dreamies and not wanting to finish the 16-villager cycles because they take forever haha but I got my development permit in Wulas :)

I built my first snowman of the season, which was a perfect snowboy (even though I really wanted to make the mother snow..woman?). I got Lucky moved in, so I can scratch one dream villager off my list. Tonight I will be going to the island to collect beetles to get 6 million bells (I've been so lazy about this too :rolleyes:). And I finally decided to actually make an account here rather than just stalking the threads from afar!

I built a Snowmam next to a Snowman. I think it's cute that they're next to each other. <3

I've finally reached 10 villagers in my new town! :D that was a lot of work! Now I just need to focus on landscaping and getting all of my junk off of the ground XD

Got a perfect town for just cleaning up the town yesterday and a few days ago, got the Train Station remodels without even trying!

I stopped Alice moving, and got a snowman clock in the mail from the snow boy I made yesterday. I also remembered something that happened to me yesterday: I was about to put two big snowballs together, when Colton walks past and smashes up one of the snowballs?! I didn't know villagers could ruin snowballs. I was so damn mad at that guy!

Got Tiffany to plot in a nice place, worked a bit on my pathings and I think I'm getting somewhere. Still having some issues deciding whether to fill it with paths or have really little of them.

Finally made a perfect Snowboy for the first time (let us ignore the fact I was trying to make a Snowmam) and caught several new things for the museum now I finally have the hang of diving.

Literally the exact same as wildroses.
I also made my first alt, Lucia. She'll mostly be used for plot resetting ect, but I think when my town becomes more developed I'll have fun with her house. :3

I stopped Dotty from moving. This marks the 100th time she's wanted to move since she moved in! Okay, probably closer to 30 to 40 times since July of last year, but still.

I was finally able to cross a blue rose! It all started with me trying to hope that one would appear. It doesn't work that way in ACNL of course... I was lucky enough to get plenty of orange and purple roses in a trade for Genji. I crossed the two plants hoping hybrid reds would appear but then I got confused if they were truly hybrids, or plain ol' red roses my villagers decided to plant. Blue roses cannot come from regular red roses... And in ACNL, they don't tell you if the red rose you have is a hybrid or a regular one... But I digress...

I then moved the set of purple and orange roses to the beach as villagers are less likely to grow plants there. Didn't see hybrid red roses grow for days so I gave up for a bit. Then I built the whole fence PWP behind my house to have a little "backyard garden" so I can keep track of what I was growing. Put the purple and orange roses on opposite ends of the fence, made sure I watered them and then dug a hole in front of the fence entrance whenever I was playing to ensure none of the villagers can walk into it and grow flowers. Time passed and eventually I got 2-4 red roses I KNEW were hybrids. Once I had enough red hybrids, I replaced the orange and purple roses with hybrid reds on either side of the fence and the next day... A white rose... and a blue rose! Putting the precious blue rose away and removing the white one that grew in hopes another blue will grow so I can cross them both and make a blue rose army. :D

Just FYI that when two hybrid red roses cross, the resulting red rose will not be a hybrid and it will not grow blue roses... It'll be a normal red rose again. So be careful!

Back