• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I let Francine move. I know she went to a great home. She sent me her picture today :')

I worked on my house's bathroom/spa room some more, including having the toilet customized with silver ore! Also, I got a mermaid chair at the island, three pieces of the set down so far. I got another badge for catching bugs! Dr. Shrunk taught me how to sneeze!

Well for the past few days up to today I got Flurry to move in to a nice spot next to Merengue's house (supposed to be for Tia but oh well :p), finally decided to build the modern police station!, Truffles is finally leaving and the spot for my campsite is back, Chester suggested the Lighthouse and is now being built *yay*, arranged all my flowers and did some landscaping~

Not much; just got a couple of things done a few days ago:

-Got Lolly out of town and to her new owner.
-Got a female villager I want to keep.
-Finalised my paths
-Began to work on the 'park' area of town.

I FINALLY plotted peanut!!!! Only took like 10 days... Geez!!! One more to plot back in and I can clean up my town. Yay! Also, fuchsia finally suggested the trellis! So super excited!

Coco finally left Kibicity! JOY! And she left me her pic. Aww... sorry little bunny. I will invite Apollo or Muffy from my cycling town now!

I accomplished nothing today. Well I picked fruit and sold them for 30,000 Bells or so and put that money towards my Dream Suite. That's really about it though. All my fossils were duplicates so I put that money towards the Suite as well. I only just restarted on Sept 1 so I have a long way to go.

I payed off my second cobblestone bridge...and my museum expansion! Goodness knows that I've been waiting for that so I can build a Zelda, Mario, and Balloon exhibits...hm...I gave Freya back whatever it was that she lost. Anndd...my basement is about half-payed off.

Kibicity
Plot resetted for Apollo, on the first reset it was one of the two spots I had in mind x) The other one will be for Muffy after Soleil has moved out. I TTed a little and got to know Apollo better, I LOVE him. Never thought I'd love him so much until I saw him in my cycling town, really glad I kept him! I'm liking Soleil a little more as well, but I can't wait for her to move out so I can invite Muffy to stay in my town forever :3 I landscaped my town a little, it now looks better in my opinion. My Mayor's Autumn/Winter look is also completely ready, so I'm happy I did that today.

BourgVoeu
Played a little, it was April Fool's Day so I got tons of pics, yay!

Keiros
I sorted out some of my old furniture. Because I have multiple characters it means I have lots of copies of dlc items and I do a lot of trading so I end up with lots of items I don't want/need. I am currently sorting out the spares that I have so I can sell them here. I also paid off one of my characters loan (it was only 39,800 bells, but he's never played) Also, I'm sorting out the furniture in my mayors home so that it corresponds to their home theme which is fairytale. Time to get some points yo'.

Congrats to everyone for their achievements recently! It's so nice that even after nearly 16 months, so many people still actively play ACNL and enjoy it! I'm counting down the hours til Pokemon ORAS of course, heh ^_^

Anyways, I recently deleted and recreated my two mule characters...this took days as they had full mansion expansions, 6 full rooms each, and full inventories..omg it was nightmarish! My town has only just stopped looking a junk heap! But I'm glad I did it, as I now have a bunch of rare stuff I can trade with, and I have two cool new neighbours to hold all my stuff and patterns yey! Also, I decided to make them Pokemon for fun ^^

Today was the grand opening of my T&T Emporium! Sooo excited. Now the only shop I have to unlock is Katrina's! I bought some of Gracie's pricey items. I've never seen the Gracie section of T&T Emporium before... sooo fancy @___@

Back