What cute, punny, unique, weird, etc catchphrases have you given to your villagers?!

OH! What a fun question!

• Colton's greeting is 'G'day luv!' and his catchphase is 'mate'
  • Chief and Fang say 'What's up cub / pup', respectively.
  • For kicks, Skye's has been 'Moon-MOOON'

I've been binge watching a lot of Game of Thrones lately. Queenie started calling me princess as a nickname, so when she asked for a new greeting I made it "your grace". Though I suppose it's funny for a so-called queen to call a "princess" that, but whatever. :p

A lot of my villagers now use the greeting "Senpai." It's pretty cute. I usually let my villagers choose their own nickname for me, though. As for catch phrases, I sometimes have villagers say things like "ya'know" or "no doubt" because it usually changes the feeling of what they're saying, which is pretty cute.

A lot of my villagers now use the greeting "Senpai." It's pretty cute. I usually let my villagers choose their own nickname for me, though. As for catch phrases, I sometimes have villagers say things like "ya'know" or "no doubt" because it usually changes the feeling of what they're saying, which is pretty cute.

aw, yeah when Zell was in my town his name for me was Senpai too.

I made Coach say "fite me" as his greeting and "git gud" as his catchphrase. LOL
it's funny because my friend got him from me when I was putting my stuff in her town before I reset and so I can go and talk to him and it's just like the "good ol' days" :'>
I made Tammy have the best greeting ever "talk sht get hit" :^))))))) I mean, it's perfect tbh... and her catchphrase was honey bun, I thought that was pretty good.

oh, oh. and since I'm obnoxious and someone made me headcanon Tex as a pothead, his greeting was "smoke weed erday" and his catchphrase was "blaze it". good times

Last edited:
I love hissy kiss!

I made Tex and Flo (before she left my town) say fishsticks. It was pretty amusing.. :cool: Honestly, I never know what to have them say so I enter in the first thing that pops into my head, no matter how ridiculous it is.

I made Kid Cat's catchphrase "flex bruh"
Ankha's catchphrase "peasant"
Skye's "stratus"
Bob's "420 breh"
Tangy's "tang" (ya know the drink...anyone remember that)

Last edited:
I made Kid Cat's catchphrase "flex bruh"
Ankha's catchphrase "peasant"
Skye's "stratus"
Bob's "420 breh"
Tangy's "tang" (ya know the drink...anyone remember that)

Oh my god, I might have to make Ankha say peasant.

I saw someone on a blog have her villager say "gimme cake" and for some reason I thought that was so silly and cute. I'll probably have my villagers say that!

I haven't really got any funny ones right now, but when I had Mint her greeting was "I'm a tuna fish", because she can be whatever she wants to be. I also had her and Gaston call me 'potato', and when I get her, Caroline will say 'mustard' for purposes that relate to my experiences of 2 am on the Internet.

I also have Pippy say 'pip pip' as her catchphrase, and 'I want pie' as her greeting.

I've only gave 2 of my villagers unique catchphrases. Currently Tex's catchphrase (and half the town's as well) is Texxyrexxy. Pierce's catchphrase before moving out was brosky because he always called me a ladybro

I usually try to give them an onomatopoeia that suits their species, but I also sometimes give them just funny phrases, and on occasion naughty swears if I'm feeling sassy. I don't play with a lot of other people so it's generally something I don't worry about.

I love to give ducks the greeting 'what's quackin?'

Well...I made Sheldon say "Bazinga" for a while. Grizzly calls me Lil cub. ^_^ Before Bob finally moved out he always came up with ones that I really didn't like so I made his greeting: GANDALF?! and his catchphrase "Precious!".... I am a bit of a nerd like that, heehee. :p

Back