• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Are You Listening To?

So. I've been adding more metal songs to my playlist. This is one of them. I only added this song because of the guitars... The lyrics aren't really my thing. LOL

*both of us singing* DA...DA, DADA DA-DA-DA D-D-D-D-D-DAH, DAH DADA! 🗣️ 🗣️ *crashes car through the window* 💥🚗 Oop! 🙊 Damnit, I TOLD you it was a bad idea to sit here! Not only can I not see the road with your 5head in the way, but you ma- *drum cymbal rolls past before spinning once and then noisily wobbling down flat on the floor* 😳 Oh! Hey guys! I di- *hood pops open* didn't see you all there. 😅 Can you sit in your OWN seat for a minute?? 😒 *slams the hood shut* Sorry about that. Whaddya guys listening to? 😀 It's pretty quie- *boom box explodes into flames* Ohhhh, I see now. Heheh... Whoops! 😛 Hey, you know what? I got the Dan-Mobile right here, huh? Let's ju- can you move your COLD FOOT out of the way? 😠 (why the hell aren't you wearing shoes anyway??) Uh, let's just turn this baby back on and listen to what we were just singing to, yeah? It's a cool song! *turns the car radio back on* Yeah yeah yeah, it's Felix Mendelssohn's Wedding March, but this one's remixed cool. Trust me, it's swaggin'. 😎 Okay, my legs aren't numb anymore, you can have your seat back. 🤭 *puts my sunglasses back on* Here put yours on too. 🕶 See ya later, fellas! Hahahahahahah!!! 😂 *shifts into reverse and swerves the hell outta there* Hey, can you adjust the rear-view mirror with your head? ... Okay, that's good. 😁 *accelerates forward into the sunset* Waaait a minute... they can't hear the song now, oops. I didn't think about that. 🤦‍♂️ ANYWAY. 😉 *turns the volume up* DA...DA, DADA DA-DA-DA D-D-D-D-D-DAH, DAH DADA! 🗣️ 🗣️ Ow, leg cramp, leg cramp! 😖 Nah, you're good. Keep singing. 😎

Back