• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying western-style stone diy

Oh I have an extra one of these! I’d be interested mainly in tbt but would also take igb or nmt, you’re free to offer however much you think is fair!

sorry for my late response, just sent the tbt
Ok I am currently at work and won't be home till like 11pm est, but if you're available later or tomorrow I can get it to you then! I'm off work tomorrow so will be more available if you wanna work out a time!

Is there a day you’ll be available for me to drop it off? I have t heard back so I don’t know when to make sure to be online ^^

So sorry I missed your message! I'm available today if you still are!

So I'm at work today but will be available around 6 est if that works? Sorry I keep missing you!

so sorry, i was a bit busy lol... just tell me when you're free, i should be available more next weekend. apologies!

It's ok, I've been busy as well with work so I totally get it! I will be available some for the next three days since I'm off but will be at my friend's house, so I will try to check this still

I really need to check this more because I feel like we keep missing eachother, do you by any chance have discord or anything?

No worries, sorry I’ve been busy and totally forgot to check this! Sorry I keep missing you!

If it’s easier since we keep missing eachother, did you want me to send the 10 tbt back so you can find someone else to buy it from? Or did you wanna keep trying?

Since I never ended up hearing back and haven’t been checking this site lately myself I’m gonna just go ahead and send your tbt back, I’m sorry we couldn’t work out a trade ;w;

Back