We're doomed.

I just pray to God that there will be someone who is brave enough to step up and say that the way things are going are not good. There needs to be a change. I have a feeling that Hillary Clinton probably won't completely *ruin* our country, but I don't trust her because she's lied so many times.

But I don't trust Trump either.

They're both terrible.

The problem is that many people aren't completely educated about either candidate. They look at their respective candidates through rose-colored filters and think they're just the best people in the world, when in reality they're both just awful.

Like my parents think that Donald Trump is really awesome and absolutely refuse to accept anything bad that he has done. And as such, they will only accept the bad things that Hillary as done, not the good.

People need to stop thinking this way.

Dear USA,

We get it. Both candidates are unfavourable. But one candidate will affect us far worse than the other. There was a poll conducted today by Ipsos, a polling firm. Not sure if they work in the US too, but 82% of Canadians prefer Clinton over Trump. I think there might be a reason for this. As your allies, please. At least you will get an iota of respect on the international stage with Clinton. At least she won't rip up NAFTA and leave our country scrambling. She just won't ratify something that could give us more opportunities.

Look. I know it's hard. But, think of the impact your decision will have on the rest of us.

Sincerely, Canada.

Neither candidate is favoriable, neither is even slightly good in my opinion, I don't see either outcome as a good one and I'm confused as to why these two were chosen as the canidates.

As a British person, I've involved myself in British politics, for the vast majority of it, there seems to be some sort of professionalism there, that all seems missing from this election. I'm honesty shocked at how little professionalism is involved in this and how it just seems like one massive meme, the debates are more like reality tv shows than presediential debates, filled with jokes, shouting, insults and whatnot.

Whatever happens, I hope things end up working out. Although I don't see either canidates really as president material.

Last edited:
Can we all just cool it and hope to god neither one of them gets president? In the meantime, why don't we marvel at how the Youtuber and Viner rip, Lizzzaaa met your wonderful president Barack Obama!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we all just cool it and hope to god neither one of them gets president? In the meantime, why don't we marvel at how the Youtuber and Viner rip, Lizzzaaa met your wonderful president Barack Obama!

Oh shoot I forgot America expires tomorrow.

Good luck guys, I'd offer smuggling some of you in my house but y'know.

I'm just afraid that Trump won't let it go if he loses.

I know he isn't going to let go. I'm just afraid he's gonna do something bad.

I mean I guess if he kills Hillary then he'll be in jail and they'll both be gone so that's some kind of hope.

I have a question. If Darren Wilson ran for president instead of Trump, would it be any better or worse? I know he wouldn't be interested, but at least he is a better person than Trump based on moral characteristics.

I have a question. If Darren Wilson ran for president instead of Trump, would it be any better or worse? I know he wouldn't be interested, but at least he is a better person than Trump based on moral characteristics.

I think that it would be repetitively the same amount of animosity and outrage as it is with Trump. You'd have your Neo-Nazi and KKK members endorsing him as with Trump and unwavering "Cops can do no wrong" supporters stand behind him. You'd have your Democrats try to discredit him almost on a daily, and almost ensure a Democrat victory, although much easier than now.

I think that it would be repetitively the same amount of animosity and outrage as it is with Trump. You'd have your Neo-Nazi and KKK members endorsing him as with Trump and unwavering "Cops can do no wrong" supporters stand behind him. You'd have your Democrats try to discredit him almost on a daily, and almost ensure a Democrat victory, although much easier than now.

I wouldn't support him for president anyway since he doesn't seem fit, but that was a hypothetical question because Darren Wilson was the most divisive man in America two years ago. Now it's Donald Trump. But at least he is a better person in general. He didn't suggest banning an entire race or building a wall. He isn't abusive towards women or in favor of getting more power. He's just a normal guy unlike Trump, who always wants attention.

I don't care if Trump wants to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

But the real question is, will they do it? He can't force them. Plus, that seems like a really rude gesture to make illegal immigrants get out of our country.

This is only one example of why I'm afraid of him being elected president.

But my parents have their hearts set on him. My mom actually said "I have to get to the polls tomorrow so Hillary can't win by one measly vote!" She's prob gonna win the electoral vote anyways so who cares.

Last edited:
I don't care if Trump wants to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

But the real question is, will they do it? He can't force them. Plus, that seems like a really rude gesture to make illegal immigrants get out of our country.

This is only one example of why I'm afraid of him being elected president.

But my parents have their hearts set on him. My mom actually said "I have to get to the polls tomorrow so Hillary can't win by one measly vote!" She's prob gonna win the electoral vote anyways so who cares.

Mexico's gone on record as to say as they are NOT paying for the wall. Even threw some vulgarity in there, last I remember.

I think we need greater border security, and I support Trump's ideas on border control - but the "Legendary Wall" is just a pipe dream and getting Mexico to pay for it is impossible.

I live in England and often we all pass judgement on the candidates. Our house is a pro hilary one - or moreso, an anti trump one. We find him hilariously stupid and it's honestly beyond me how females support him even though his horrible statements. If America votes Trump in they will be the laughing stock of the world, because it just shows who they want to represent them.

Although Hillary is no angel. No way! She made a lot of mistakes, with all the emails and stuff. And her moral compass isn't the best. She is more qualified for the job though, with experience in politics. But gosh, I don't know.

America's voting system is so weird like wat. how work. I.

also don't reply to this in anger
i'm British and just think trump is silly aha :lemon:

Neither candidate is good. Hillary's corrupt and a criminal (she's likely bribing the FBI to not investigate), and Trump is, well, Trump. Need I say more. Tomorrow is the day the USA dies. Yay.

Back