Well that is it

I just made mt last posts on Nsider, this is my last thread and might be my last post, I left because TBT was just changing to much, and I was getting picked on, even for agreeing...anyways here are my last words

PIKMIN the reason I quit is because I did not like how things were changing, the denotion was a small part.

Bast...good luck with ANDY changing t\your SN if yiou want him too.

Ultra, it has been a blast, you are one of the best members here

Justin, I can tell you are young, but don't know much about you, and we never will.

Fish, you are funny, but sometimes very cruel but funny, yah I'll go with that.

BAMBAM! rock on dude

Bul...we have had some good times, abd bad onbes, upsetting ones, and friendly ones a lot has changed here at TBT when you became an Admin, and it was fir the better.
TAG you are awsome thanmks PIKMIN gor getting him to talk to me.

Bob Rock on dude

Sporge....you are one funny dude

Zero...I kn ow your secret, and you are awsome to be arounf wuth in chat, we pof together today my first time too

:'(

Smart, you sure are, cool, funny, a great sage.

PKMNRULES you always come up woth priginal ideas

Ty Xbox live PWNS I understand why you left.

System it has been fun

JJRAMONE rock on

ACFAN = :jay:

Witt you are too cool

Storm....some very wierd times we had, when we came rivals, when I got banned then un baned then banned again...all good times...if you ever need help you know where to find me....if you want to chat with me go to RH and I will be more then happy too!

Best of luck to you all..and have a good day mates

Zero stop getting scared I will come back to give you the
PMS!

Justin, I can tell you are young, but don't know much about you, and we never will.

I am young. Only 8 years old and almost 9.

Yes! I am. I am the best speeler in my class!

:p

Andys being annoying too and saying that f he changes mine everyone else will want it. ITS ONE LETTER! No one will notice that!

BASTOISE99 said:
Andys being annoying too and saying that f he changes mine everyone else will want it. ITS ONE LETTER! No one will notice that!
Yeah.
When I first saw your name, I didn't even notice that it didn't have a l in it.

Exactly! Everyone at Bungalow and Time Square call me blastoise or blast. Not bast or bastoise. i also did a user search and there's no Blastoise99.

Back