• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Well... I think it's time.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I need a break from The Bell Tree. It, in all due seriousness, is making me angry. Spamming, flaming, and etc. I need a break from my admining and moderating duties. I'll be gone for a couple of days, 5 days max. I'll still be at Nsider, though.

BULERIAS said:
I need a break from The Bell Tree. It, in all due seriousness, is making me angry. Spamming, flaming, and etc. I need a break from my admining and moderating duties. I'll be gone for a couple of days, 5 days max. I'll still be at Nsider, though.
Cya. Hope you enjoy your well deserved break.

;)

good luck bulerias, yeah, you need a break.

have fun, maybe you should just stay off of forums all together... get some rest and stuff

:p

we will all try to contain bambam... seeing how he dosn't understand that people hate spammers...

And remember - If I see ANY spam or flame when I get back, bannings WILL occur. You have been warned.

BAMBAM! said:
I know, but I don't really care

:p And yes they will do thier best to be no better then I am by flaming at me

:p
you see... thats the thing... you "dont care" about when you spam... the problem is, the rest of us do :\ we arent here you cater to you... this isn't buger king, you cant have it your way.

I hate burgerking...and they never give it my way. You see. you also do some things that you can go with out :)o could it be) About everytime you post in a thread that I post here you talk about me spamming. That makes your post no better, it is actualy bringing up a fight. You can go around tell everyone BAMBAM! is a spammer BAMAM! was TAG but then changed back to BAMBAM!, BAMBAM! thinks the PSP is better then the DS at the DS board....I don't care(I hardly go there anyways :p) But I would just like to stay on topic in these threads. When you single me out to talk about how bad I am. It makes you no better.

Back