• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Well hello there!

Blockmayus

(ง •̀_•́)ง
Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Hello! I made my account a couple days ago but I kinda just came back from a big ACNL hiatus so Ive been busy trying to fix my town a bit. (And mourn the villager who inevitably moved out. PUNCHY MY DEAR PUNCHY you might have left the town, but you will always live in my heart!)

My name is Raul and my town?s name is Moonbell. To be completely honest, I only just very recently got into Animal Crossing (Saw a bunch of people going CRAZY over New Leaf at Tumblr, so I checked a couple City Folk videos on youtube and a few days later I was already preordering the 3DS game online, which did make me have to start the game a week after it came out which probably made my first gameplay even more rewarding!)

I have to say I never expected this game to consume my life the way it did, but HOLY WOW has it been totaly worth it! Now Im completely obssesed with covering my town with as many flowers and PWPs as possible to make it a colorful mesh of fun.

Like I already said, I just started playing the game again after a big hiatus but Im sure Ill fix everything that got messed up and get all the cool furnitured I missed out in no time. Im really proud of my town so Ill definitively be up to having people come over, as long as you treat my hybrids with love and only run on the paths!

Back