• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

I'll be ready to trade soon <3

Edit: all orders are ready to deliver

Last edited:
It's me again. Thanks for the Zelda stuff yesterday. :D Can I get the full sets for Marty (Pompompurin) and Toby (Kerokerokeroppi)? It looks like that would be 150TBT total.

It is OK if it takes you time to get it together. :)

Sure, but it will take me a while to get it done, it uses a lot of coupons.

Sure, but it will take me a while to get it done, it uses a lot of coupons.

That's fine. I probably will be online tonight for another hour max anyway and then I gotta go to bed. Take the time to collect it all and we can meet up another day! We both seem to be on the forums a lot, so shouldn't be a problem to find time!

Last edited:
Hello!

Order Form:

Order: RV Visit to Resetti
Mayor: Minu
Town name: Prima
TBT total: 8
Rv visit?: Y

Order Form:

Order: Driver's Hat, Isabelle Scooter, New 3DS XL - HHD, Town-Hall Winter Top
Mayor: Vicky
Town name: CappyTwn
TBT Total: 40
RV Visit: No

However, I most likely will NOT be online so can you do my order tomorrow around 4:30 PM? (Pacific Time Zone) Thanks!

Hello!

Order Form:

Order: RV Visit to Resetti
Mayor: Minu
Town name: Prima
TBT total: 8
Rv visit?: Y

I won't be available until 30 mins from now. I'm not sure if you want to wait.

Order Form:

Order: Driver's Hat, Isabelle Scooter, New 3DS XL - HHD, Town-Hall Winter Top
Mayor: Vicky
Town name: CappyTwn
TBT Total: 40
RV Visit: No

However, I most likely will NOT be online so can you do my order tomorrow around 4:30 PM? (Pacific Time Zone) Thanks!

Yes, I can do your order later tonight, see you tomorrow. :)

hi i'm sorry, i'm really confused but is it 20tbt for a whole clothing set from sanrio? like if i wanted the kiki & lala dress, socks, shoes, & hair pin, it's 20?

It's comes with the whole set, 4 items? Can do 14 tbt

wow that's super generous!! that sounds awesome. whenever you're ready, id love to buy. i'm free all day so take your time.

I need to eat first then I'll get your items

Back