• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

hi ^^

Order:Hanger Rack, jewlery case,ring (bitty rv) .
Mayor: Zelda
Town Name: Aspen
TBT: 30
RV Visit: N

Last edited:
Hi~ I'm finishing an order, so I'll be with you just in a moment :)

Order: [what item(s) do you want]
Mayor:mint
Town name:Aurora
TBT total:14 tbt
Rv visit?: Y/N Ellie and beau

Last edited:
Order: [what item(s) do you want]
Mayor:mint
Town name:Aurora
TBT total:14 tbt
Rv visit?: Y/N Ellie and beau

I'll be free in 10 mins after I deliver, and have another rv visit ahead

Last edited:
hello! i'd like to visit resetti's rv whenever you get the chance. I believe we still have each other added? & will you be getting the villager amiibo?

hello! i'd like to visit resetti's rv whenever you get the chance. I believe we still have each other added? & will you be getting the villager amiibo?

Hi! I'm not sure if we still got each other added, I got so much trades. I can't remember. I don't think I'll be getting him any time soon. I'm planning on getting a Zelda amiibo though. I can do your order after another rv visit

Last edited:
Ready to take more orders!

Last edited:
Id like to order some items!

Desk Mirror (Vivian #1)
Natural Lamp (Vivian #1)
Zen desk (Snooty #44)
Zen low table (Wade #12)
Round pillow (Wade #12)
Slipper pack (Carrie #13)
Toy Piano (Carrie #13)
Plant partition (x2) (Ursula #17)
Casablanca lilies (Ursula #17)
Synthesiser (Weber #35)
Trumpet (Weber #35)

Mayor: Jules
Town name: Tinytree
TBT total: 120TBT
Rv visit?: N

Thank you very much :D

Last edited:
Order accepted- I'll PM you when it's ready!! :)

Hi, it's me again.

Order: 2 square minitables, 4 meeting-room chairs, kitchen counter, kitchen refrigerator, kitchen stove.
Mayor: Jordi.
Town name: Johto.
TBT total: 80 TBT + one free.
RV visit?: No.

Hi! I can do this for you. When did you need this by? I might be sleeping in about an hour or so from now, I'll PM you if you don't respond !

Hi! I can do this for you. When did you need this by? I might be sleeping in about an hour or so from now, I'll PM you if you don't respond !

I might be able to trade before you go to sleep, but VM/PM just in case when you're ready. :)

I'm sorry I didn't see this any earlier, but okay. I will do my best. :)

Back