• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

We will be able to keep our data when we move to vB

Rorato said:
Wonder how many people will join on the day that TBT moves....
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">zero.</div>

Rorato said:
So, who gets the big scissors to cut the ribbon-- oh wait...

Jeremy.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Mayor.jpg
</div>

Jake. said:
So with out overreacting, when you said something like, if it recognizes the same E-mail and username you get your data? What if it's a ban member from this forum who joins, do they get their data back? Or not since they're banned?
*cough*

Jake. said:
Jake. said:
So with out overreacting, when you said something like, if it recognizes the same E-mail and username you get your data? What if it's a ban member from this forum who joins, do they get their data back? Or not since they're banned?
*cough*
Why does that matter to you? :gyroidconfused:

Umm.. My brother and I have the same IP, and he is IP banned.. Will I be able to sign up again?

Marcus said:
Jake. said:
Jake. said:
*cough*
Why does that matter to you? :gyroidconfused:
'Cause if I get bored several days before we move I can go on a spam rampage and then get banned and then I when I join the new forum I will know if I keep all my posts :)

Jokes, I'm just curious,

Jeremy said:
Thanks to Shrimpkid of NSider2 for tipping me off on this method.
Indeed, it's a very cool method.. it's amazing that it can be done with no database access whatsoever. I've tested it as well, works like a charm.

Even if you're banned, I believe your account will be transferred over. Jeremy will have to verify, but from what I've tried, every account gets transferred over. (regardless of your group)

Will Team Rocket be in the new Forum? Hopefully not >.>

Jake. said:
I think you can make your own groups by paying bells, but im not sure if Jeremy includes this feature.

Fillfall said:
Jake. said:
I think you can make your own groups by paying bells, but im not sure if Jeremy includes this feature.
That would be *censored.2.0* though, there'd be so many groups.

Will the IRC be back? Because I found my first TBT Friends in the IRC :')

Back