• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

We need to clear somethings up.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
OK, for one, I'm talking to Pebbly here, as much as you think you can, you really can't spam.... Posting random pictures that are just other people trying to be funny is also not spam.... Spam takes work, it's not three thousand pages of "Hi"'s, it's three thousand pages of reasons not to go outside when you have a toothbrush in your hand. Spamming is an art form, LSMD would show you, but he's before your time. I think I'm the best spammer here, heck I've lost over 80 posts one night, that was awesome.... Check my profile at NSider, then look at this:

YAY.jpg

I don't have that many posts right now. Yeah, anyway.... You really need to lean (all of you) that spamming isn't something that's done for posts, which is a concept that, unfortunately, is not understood, even by people who are almost my age. It's done to have fun with other people. Like this, this is just pointless, I'm attaching something emotional (sniff) to spamming.

:'( I just can't hold back the tears...

:(

In short, unless you really can spam, don't even try. Real spammers don't get in real trouble, heck real spammers don't even break rules. And real spammers don't let other real spammers do drugs.

:(

Please, STOP THE FLIPPIN' SPAM! It's a disgrace!

If you are talking directly to me then the PM would be the best thing to do. Seconed, what you are thinking of is trolling, that is somthing totaly diferent.

Weren't you the one saying I could be a great mod and sage! I should be a sage!

Now you are saying your a spammer....what is wierd is when I said you said you were a spammer before, you said I lied.

And spamming I belive is against the rules so if they are a spammer they break the rules. Conrgadulations you misribal attempt at posting sothing inteligent as failed.

ok wait wait wait wait here

ok you say your a spammer

then the whole thing ur talking about how spamming is good or a "Art"

then you say STOP THE SPAM

I have 7125 posts at Nsider now, Mino... but enough about that.

Mino does have a point everybody. He is absolutely right. Back in the early days of TBT, spam was well thought out. And Mino, you are definetely not a spammer.

:p

Pie_Or_Die said:

Um... *looks at sig and notices animation on Spam Contest* Um... *looks at title* ... I wouldn't say anything if I was you. YOU should learn what spamming is. Read the first post, smart person.

yeah, in the begining spam was awsome... acually funny.

nowadays its just people using it for rankups and such... there really needs to be a separate word...

and also most of my posts nowadays go in the wishing well wich dosnt get me a rankup

there was a spam contest so i participated

ok so i was very bored but it dosnt get added to my post count

and im still shimering hole

just im in a different group now

Do you see me complianing about ranking up. Only in the pool though about getting hammar but that is not just for ranking up. That is for an ability.

And they did split spam in two. Trolling, and S.P.A.M.

And Bul why are you saying he isn't a spammer when he says he is...didn't he say he wasn't before @_@ and I am...and now he saying I am not...@_@

PIRANHA2 said:

nowadays its just people using it for rankups and such... there really needs to be a separate word...
want to know why Evilmoneky, Fulffles, Dr. negitive, Captin Obvius,and guru guru, were banned? Trolling

:) It is the old spam.

BAMBAM! said:
poating anyoing stupid and pointless messages on purpose.
Yep. Also, they are majorly starting flame wars. Trust me, go to GameFAQS when a troll is in your board... All h*** breaks loose.

Pie_Or_Die said:
ok wait wait wait wait here

then you say STOP THE SPAM
Yep, confusing ain't it.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:

want to know why Evilmoneky, Fulffles, Dr. negitive, Captin Obvius,and guru guru, were banned? Trolling

:) It is the old spam.
Trolling.... Trolling would be someone from the PlayStation boards coming to NSider and making fun of Nintendo in all ways possible, I don't see how that is applicable to this, those people weren't trollers. Well, you're right, some of them were, but I never mentioned them....

Back