• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie the Peppy Cat is in boxes now!

rosie.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

bump~
going to sleep and will leave open to offers through the night! will check back tomorrow, ty!

150tbt for Rosie? ;o;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go to work now ; v ;
If she's not available when I come home, then thank you for your time >< !

150tbt for Rosie? ;o;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go to work now ; v ;
If she's not available when I come home, then thank you for your time >< !

ty for your offer!
was looking for a bit more because she's tier 1 but i will let you know, will most probably be holding her for the rest of the day for people to make offers:blush:

Last edited:
bump!
Rosie is still available

rosie.jpg

Last edited:
Phoebe the Uchi Ostrich is in boxes now!

phoebe.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Note: She is wearing a different design, so is slightly unoriginal

Last edited:
125 tbt for Phoebe. I'm waiting on someone to pick up my villager and he's not online yet so I might need a few hours.. ;__;

125 tbt for Phoebe. I'm waiting on someone to pick up my villager and he's not online yet so I might need a few hours.. ;__;

125TBT is fine with me because she is slightly unoriginal, and I can hold 2 hours free of charge!
any longer and i'll have to ask for the reservation fee which is 25tbt, and means I hold for 24 hours, ty!:blush:

I have a question.. I have a villager moving in 4 days (Aurora). I'm at 9 villagers. Can i still invite phoebe and plot reset normally before she gets in boxes?
I think Aurora's his/her dreamie so im waiting on the person ;__; should i just pick up Phoebe now?

I have a question.. I have a villager moving in 4 days (Aurora). I'm at 9 villagers. Can i still invite phoebe and plot reset normally before she gets in boxes?
I think Aurora's his/her dreamie so im waiting on the person ;__; should i just pick up Phoebe now?

I'm not sure actually, I would wait until Aurora is adopted before taking Phoebe from me just to be sure.

Don't worry about reservation actually, I'll hold for you for as long as you need. I'm not in a rush to cycle at the moment and I only charge that to make sure someone doesn't make an offer and then go offline for days haha but I understand your situation so willing to make an exception! Just VM/PM me when you're ready to pick her up

Aw thank you for understanding c: i dont know how long ill spend plot resetting so I rather have Aurora get picked up first too xD ill send the bells now..

He was online like 15 minutes ago but didnt get back to me.. I sent a pm tho.. So hopefully soon xD I'll message you!! Thanks again c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back