• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

wanting friends to play with!

Medusa

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (1) +
hello, i ended up getting a new copy of acnl as soon as the update popped up but that means i have to start all over again :(

anyway, i'd love to play and talk with people! i'd def love to talk to people via skype or discord while playing. lmk if you're interested?

I do have a skype but not a very big fan of voice chat... Plus my computer doesnt seem to function correctly wih calls, im very sorry! But I would love typing on skype as we play if you arent a big fan of how acnl uses chat. I am usually available after school at 2:45 whrn i get home mon~Fri! For saturday I have Saturday school so i am unavailable untill 5:30. Fir sunday i will be on for most of the time! (My time zone is eastern in north america) If you would like to play multiplayer please PM (private message) me! Tell me your skype and I will add you! Thank you and have a nice day! ^o^ :D

hoiiii may i join in too? :3 my voice cancerous (just warning) but yeah i can skype while playing if u want lol. would it be ok if i added both of you? lololol (please kill me)

i'd be down to play! my skype is haepalii. just lmk who you are when you add me!

Back