• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Brawl for the win? :D
If anyone wants to brawl, I'm free.

PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst.

I meant "want to brawl?"

Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

I expected the worst.

I meant "want to brawl?"
Oh uhh... sure. Just post again.

PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
Horus said:
PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

I expected the worst.

I meant "want to brawl?"
Oh uhh... sure. Just post again.
Post = here, I'll host? :3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I forgot wireless wifi isn't working right now. It should be working later today.

PieDisliker said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I forgot wireless wifi isn't working right now. It should be working later today.
D:

Alright :[

Back