• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Villagers that look like they should be a different personality?

Goose - he should have a psycho personality, those eyes make him seem like the neighborhood stalker/knife wielding slasher

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone should be dead it should be Elise I am pretty sure I will have nightmares of her over applied lipstick, giant mole , ugly face..... she looks like the librarian who no one likes at the school because they try to scam every signle amount of $ they can out of you for "damaging" a book

You read my mind. She also reminds me of that old lady monster from Monster's Inc.

Rodeo. I did a double take when I first spoke to him and his voice was high pitched.
I always expected him to be Cranky.

I don't think Purrl looks like your typical snooty. She could easily pass for a normal.

Al looks like a jock, not lazy. Even his house is decorated with gym stuff.
Genji looks cranky to me

I cant really see Marshal as anything other than smug though. He looks like a hipster, smug is perfect for him

Majority of the jocks don't fit that personality. Like Cobb the pig is a jock? There should be nerd personality, or something.

I picture Bob as a Cranky and Lily as a Snooty. I'd love them if they were those personalities instead of their current personalities.

Sterling, Genji, Knox and Kabuki should get a "Formal" or "Traditionalist" personality. Those don't really look like if they were jock/cranky, specially when they're all formal looking and their houses are decorated with antique stuff. Plus Genji's dialogues are mor of a formal "warrior code" person than a sports maniac, which villagers like Coach seem to be.

Also Francine totally looks like a normal villager to me.

Yeah, sometime looks can be deceiving. It isn't too bad if the personality was somewhat believable. Take Hippeux for example, he only fits the Smug personality simply because he's meant to portray as overly confident type of guy. Poor ol' Quillson is that unpopular kid where all of the cool kids would try to avoid interacting with. Eugene being the big brother figure of turf wars, "yo yo yo, my bros/hombres~"

Violet could've made for a great uchi. I mean, who wouldn't want to pull out the Violet card if someone was picking on you? xD

Cheif...would of been better as a cranky.
Lobo should of been a lazy.
Rowan...would of been better as a cranky.
Alli...would of been cooler as an uchi.
Punchy would of been interesting as a smug but I think he's perfect as a lazy too.

Twiggy i always think should be snooty

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheif...would of been better as a cranky.
Lobo should of been a lazy.
Rowan...would of been better as a cranky.
Alli...would of been cooler as an uchi.
Punchy would of been interesting as a smug but I think he's perfect as a lazy too.

Chief is a cranky?

Willow would be weird as anything but a snooty for me...so I'm glad she is.
I just wish her house exterior wasn't so...odd.

Felicity would suit a Normal pretty well and Tabby perhaps and uchi, maybe?

:3 Ah, typo...was thinking of Rowan while typing for him. Meant to say better as a jock or even smug.

Genji. I love his design and was even contemplating moving him into my town if he ever showed up in my campsite, but then I found out he was a jock and that completely ruined him for me. He looks like he would be a cranky.

Back