• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Villagers MUFFY IN BOXES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampocalypse

Bells
Switch
7914-2904-8977
Feedback
100% (24) +
I have many villagers that aren't in boxes ready to move, however I am selling these villagers and trading them

Some personal rules:
1. You can negotiate TBT prices, but I will only go 5 TBT lower than the asked price, and will only go
10 TBT higher than the asked price.
2. I can buy villagers from you using both TBT and/or IGB, however, I do not accept
IGB as I have a lot.
3. For Trade Only: We can either pay each other the TBT amount agreed upon, or the person trading
the lower value will pay the difference if trading between unequal amounts i.e: Muffy to Marshal, 5
TBT difference paid.
4. Now, because of the unequal amount of villager pricing, trade values DO NOT have to be
equal. For example: If you want Kabuki and you have Marshal and we trade, depending on what
is negotiated, we will either pay each other the TBT price OR The difference will be paid
5. PLEASE BE PATIENT pinging villagers to leave isn't that easy when you're trying not to time travel
and mess up your game in other ways, and I will keep this thread regularly updated with who is in
boxes and what not.

The villagers I am willing to sell are:
-Pashmina (10 TBT)
-Sly (5 TBT - FREE)
-Kabuki (10 TBT) Reserved for lunarinterlude
-Muffy (15 TBT) - MOVING
-Quilson (5 TBT)
-Inkwell (can't adopt)
-Skye (20 TBT) Reserved for ItsMilkypink

Characters that you can NOT interact with are
- Wolf Link
- Coco
- Del

My dream villagers are:
-Marshal (20 TBT)
-Phoebe (10 TBT)
-Genji (15 TBT)
-Meringue (15 TBT)
-Ankah (20 TBT)
-Julian (20 TBT)
-Tangy (15 TBT)

Prices were arranged using this chart

Last edited:
You cannot make another player adopt Inkwell, because he's a Amiibo Figure Villager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back