• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers in kalos

Cookieblazer

Crazy magical peanut
Bells
Small Mailbox
For some reason I wanted to say what villagers I have :3
Rocket
Biskit
Astrid
Drift
Rosie
Rasher
Diana
Beardo
Dora
And soon to move in, kabuki

I agree with the others, I'd get a signature that displays your villagers. You can find someone to make one for you in the TBT Marketplace section of the the forums :) Rosie, Diana, and Kabuki are awesome, btw.

I might get someone to make me a signature in the future, but what if you have villagers move in/leave? I'd hate to have to keep asking someone to change my signature each time that happens.

I might get someone to make me a signature in the future, but what if you have villagers move in/leave? I'd hate to have to keep asking someone to change my signature each time that happens.

people can edit them

You can ask the person who makes them to send you a blank version of the background or to send you the file of the program they use including layers (so a .psd file if they use Photoshop) to make it easier to edit later. You can even try to add and remove the villagers yourself after that, since it's not that complicated once you have the basic materials you need. :) Or you can just ask for help.

I've also seen some people including only the villagers they want to keep and their dreamies.

And if you'r just very indecisive, you can always just put the list of villagers in your signature as text.

Back