• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling villager portraits

Ryner Lute

King of Taking Naps
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
ive got a couple any one intrested?
list your price(tbt or igb)
be reasonable please and thank you^^ :cool:
letting you all know in advanced
i like my naps as much as i love animal crossing:)

and also i have fios so no worries about disconnecting or non of the such, please leave some feedback (honest feedback) towards my wifi i would like all customers/visitors/friends to feel comfortable when stopping buy whether its just to visit go on tours or shopping thanks you all as it a little hassle as to getting these kicking villagers out and what not i have alot just dont have the time to sit and list them all right away

Fauna
Merengue
Molly
Rosie
Flo(sold)
Rodeo(sold)
Axel(sold)
Fang
Punchy(sold)
phoebe

UPDATE
Olivia
Beau
coco(sold)
merenque

Last edited:
Do you have Olivia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'd be easier if you listed which ones ^^

Do you have Olivia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'd be easier if you listed which ones ^^

i just listed i was actually posting quickly for a nap ive been up since midnight and nope no olivia sawii but ill list them now k

Last edited:
Could I buy fang's for 200k? And could you drop off?
Of course i can deliver, whenever your online leave a message on my visitor message wall and let me know when you are online or a good time and date to meet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flo
Rodeo
Axel

Could i buy these for 600k? C:

Sure, of course if your still intrested that is :),

Of course i can deliver, whenever your online leave a message on my visitor message wall and let me know when you are online or a good time and date to meet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, of course if your still intrested that is :),

I will pm you now :) also could i buy coco as well for an additional 200k?

Back