• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Plot Reset Question

rivulet

shsl gamer
Bells
So I still don't understand the villager plot reset trick.

When Punchy moves out, I'll have eight villagers. The day after that, will it randomly generate a villager, or does it take time?

You might have a new villager or you might not. You're not 100% guaranteed to have a new villager moving in until it's been at least a week since your last villager moved out.

it might not be the next day. i would be careful and start with a new character everyday, and if you don't see any plot then feel free to go back on your mayor.

on the 7th day though there will always be a plot.

Oh, okay.

I have another question, could I time travel to like 11:50 PM after Punchy moves out, then wait till twelve, would there be a chance a villager plot would appear?

Oh, okay.

I have another question, could I time travel to like 11:50 PM after Punchy moves out, then wait till twelve, would there be a chance a villager plot would appear?

a new day doesnt start until 6am.

Ohh, okay.

What if I time traveled to 5:50 AM or something?

(Sorry, I just really don't want to screw anything up here ||D)
theres a chance it will show up
i would time travel to 5:50am on my main acc, then save and quit and wait a few mins before going on a new character. if you're on your main acc and a new day starts and theres a villager plot, i dont think you'll be able to change it.

theres a chance it will show up
i would time travel to 5:50am on my main acc, then save and quit and wait a few mins before going on a new character. if you're on your main acc and a new day starts and theres a villager plot, i dont think you'll be able to change it.

Okay, thanks!

Back