• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Villager Adoption

I would like to adopt/buy Cashmere the sheep ... do you have her?
I could pay 20 tbt ... is that enough? ❤

Ok so i would have to give you ten for him thats cool. When would you be available?

maybe yeah i'm not really sure.

Nvm I just looked up the est for pst and im pretty sure i might be on.

Last edited:
Hooray! Are you able to o this soon?
I will come for her as Mayor Temp of MyCycle ... FC 2895 7240 7488

Sorry, I just finished up trading for tonight (I have to get my homework done ;o; ). Will you be available after 7pm (est) tomorrow? If not, we can set up something for later in the week.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just finished up trading for tonight (I have to get my homework done ;o; ). Will you be available after 7pm (est) tomorrow? If not, we can set up something for later in the week.
Oh what a shame, Hun ... tomorrow will not work ... I will have to try and find her from someone else :(
Thanks anyway

Hi there! Could I please get Julian from you, 20TBT correct? c: I am avalible all tonight and tomorrow night after 6pm CST.

can I get marina please?
I have room now.. I would like to pay in tbt.

Back