• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

United States [US Trades Only for NA Cards] FT: Lots of Series 1-5 duplicates. LF: 147 Scoot, 286 Cube, and 385 Lucky

FleekStreet

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi all! I'm new to this community but I've done a lot of trades on r/AnimalCrossingAmiibos on Reddit and I was just told about this forum. I'm currently looking for 147 Scoot, 286 Cube, and 385 Lucky. Getting really close to finishing my collection and I'm willing to trade 2 of the villagers I have for 1 of the villagers I need (or 1 of the SPs I have for 1 of the villagers I need).

You can see my duplicates here (first tab): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gdcXOzzgxkvUiUAB2NXYk1kgaXQlnO_zI8NqquxsxfA/edit?usp=sharing

I'm also in search of some remaining Series 5 SPs - I'm willing to trade multiple cards (SPs and villagers) for one of the Series 5 SPs that I need - let me know what you think a reasonable trade would be! Check the second tab on the Google doc for what I still need in Series 5.

THANKS!

Back