• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Upgrade the train station

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
I have had 49 visits to my town and would really appreciate help in getting this number up to 100. I can pay any price in a villager (I have a lot of amiibos), igb or tbt to visit me a lot of times. Thank you! Please like the post to get my attention!

That would be great! Tysm! Will the gates need to be shut and reopened every time or can they just stay open? I will let you know when the gates are open.

Um, I don't know. I would assume that it wouldn't make a difference if we left the gates open or not.

Um, I don't know. I would assume that it wouldn't make a difference if we left the gates open or not.

Thought so, I’ll just leave them open until I have to go lol. Gates are open, I won’t be there for most of it so feel free to just go in and out as you please

Last edited:
Back