• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Updates after the game is released

SheepMareep

Actual Magical Girl
Bells
Yellow Star Fragment
Vesta
Sheep Plush
Vesta
Yellow Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
After seeing how often nintendo has updated the main switch games like splatoon and how frequently pocket camp has events I am REALLY hoping that with the new animal crossing game they continue doing the same.
Updates I'd like to see are:

o Frequent updates allowing villagers to have more varied conversations or, after reaching certain friendship levels with villagers, gaining deeper convos specific to them/more personal conversations to have. kinda like what they did with sable in all the games. It would really help with the issue new leaf had with hearing the same things over and over again since that was a big reason i stopped playing.

o Small events, maybe not like the ones in pocket camp but similar, that involve online interaction with friends or maybe just little fun events to have in your town with your villagers. (new types of contests, gardening days were everyone has flowers everywhere, parades, cook outs, art contests etc.) It would be really nice if certain events took you on a field-trip to a new area! Kind of like taking the bus to go to the city in CF, you could take a special boat or bus or car to a new area to participate in an event. (new island to hunt for a rare bug, fancy city to go shopping for upscale clothes, a park to have a big picnic with contests all the villagers participate in, traveling with gulliver, etc.)

o Events sort of like memories in pocket camp where you can see villagers interacting with each other more (i.e. maybe short clips of villagers or special npcs interacting when the day starts or on a birthday)

o New characters/clothing/furniture/house designs every once in a while added to the cycle

It would just be nice for the villagers/world to be more interactive with the player. I still love the peaceful atmosphere acnl and all the other games had where it wasn't overwhelming but it would be nice for villagers to be more unique and for there to be more varied experiences to have to keep players coming back regularly. Of course these might be a little too much but!!!! i feel like with all nintendo has been doing with pocket camp, what they did with hhd, and all the constant updates for splatoon it wont be too far-fetched.

Last edited:
I mean, look how many updates Pocket Camp gets, would be nice if this game gets so much attention
from Nintendo too. And it would keep the game alive and brings more fun into it, which is pretty good
of course.

If the new Animal Crossing game gets as much attention as pocket camp, with new villagers, items, and events, then it'll probably be great.

I notice a trend with Nintendo games having extra free dlc, like with more costumes in botw and Mario Odyssey, or additional characters like in Arms or Mario Tennis Aces.

Back