• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

United States UPDATED 9/4/22 - [LF] WA07 Stella, S5 SPs, any S1-4/WA [FT] S1-5

Bump!

These cards are now available for trade:
417 Harvey
421 Niko
423 Tom Nook
424 Isabelle

Hi! I would love to trade for your 421 Niko. I'm willing to trade multiples and I have the following available from your ISO: 052 Poppy, 180 Pecan, 237 Bam, 345 Naomi, WA39 Cashmere (EU). Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to discuss. 😊

Hi! I would love to trade for your 421 Niko. I'm willing to trade multiples and I have the following available from your ISO: 052 Poppy, 180 Pecan, 237 Bam, 345 Naomi, WA39 Cashmere (EU). Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to discuss. 😊
Hi, I'm currently waiting to hear back from someone about Niko, but if that falls through I'd be happy to discuss a trade with you! I'll let you know :)
Post automatically merged:

Would you be interested in trading your 424 for my 026 and 230 amiibo cards?
PM'd you :)

Bump! Got my hands on a pack of each series finally (and got a lot of my dreamies!)

Updated with the cards I'm willing to trade :) Still looking to complete my S5 collection as well

Hi! I have S5 wisp if you’d be willing to trade for S5 Tom Nook? I can also send a picture!

Hiya, I have Walker 100, Camofrog 183, and Puddles 351. I'd be willing to trade for your Avery 140, Gaston 263, and Boomer 289. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi! I have Midge, Kidd, Blaire, Gabi, Agent S, Merry, Puddles, Zucker, and Doc if you would like to trade for any of them! I believe you have a few of the ones I am looking for, you can look at my thread to see what you would want to trade. PM me if you are interested! :)

Hi! I have Midge, Kidd, Blaire, Gabi, Agent S, Merry, Puddles, Zucker, and Doc if you would like to trade for any of them! I believe you have a few of the ones I am looking for, you can look at my thread to see what you would want to trade. PM me if you are interested! :)
Sent you a message!

Bump! Updated as of 4/7/22.

Biggest ISO right now is WA07 Stella. Either NA or EU would be fine with me. Willing to give 1-2 SP cards for her.

New S5 SPs up for trade! 4 more Series 5 packs coming as well so stay tuned! :)

I've got #196 Freya and #276 Astrid.
for #070 Biff and #322 Rocco.
lmk if you still need them.

I have 052 Poppy, 237 Bam, 292 Baabara, 129 Tipper, 197 Kid Cat, 401 Tom Nook, 409 Sable

I am looking for 424 Isabelle.

We could do 1:1 for the SPs or work something else out for the others. Maybe 3:1 or 4:1 depending?

Back