• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Hi :) Unfortunately just one sushi roll left on hand. We can trade on weekend if you wanna get 2, or can deliver right away if you're okay with just one.
And would 150k for a sushi roll be okay?

150k is great. i'll take the 1 now. would i be able to get the tweeter too? thanks

Sorry for the wait, got busy trading, I'll happily pay you 450k for that, EDIT: I won't need the Virtual Boy anymore though, got that elsewhere. :3 can't find your friend code...please add mine and lemme know if we're doing it in my town or yous.

Its alright, me too. Swamped in lots of trades. ^^;
and okay. This is my FC 2337-3607-3307 and, are you the one who are looking to buy carnations? If yes my town please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

150k is great. i'll take the 1 now. would i be able to get the tweeter too? thanks

Sorry for the delay! Okay. Please add this FC and i'll be there when your gates are open. :)
1521-3473-5766

Its alright, me too. Swamped in lots of trades. ^^;
and okay. This is my FC 2337-3607-3307 and, are you the one who are looking to buy carnations? If yes my town please.

o_O not me but I'd totally buy any Red and White Carnations you got @ 99k each.... I want the Spider Clock, Hiscbicus and Butterfly Wall, you said 450K is good for that.

Added you, you need to add me back though, please PM me when you're good to go, lemme know if you wanna sell Carnations and how much :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

are we trading soon? I have other trades backing up in my own thread if not.

Last edited:
I added you and gates are open! pls excuse the items all over the place. the 150k is on ground by train station

Are you going to sell me any red/white carnations (more so after White btw) or am I just coming to you for the three items? whats your town name please?

o_O not me but I'd totally buy any Red and White Carnations you got @ 99k each.... I want the Spider Clock, Hiscbicus and Butterfly Wall, you said 450K is good for that.

Added you, you need to add me back though, please PM me when you're good to go, lemme know if you wanna sell Carnations and how much :p

I have you added. My gates are open. :)
I don't sell flowers for in game bell, but I'm willing to share some as a gift for the first trade. :3

Hey,

How much for:

-Throwing Beans
-Piggy Bank
-Toy Hammer

Last edited:
Ahhh sorry for not being able to respond to your PM earlier!
Toy hammer is sold out, sorry. But still I've got a beans for you. Would either 10 tbt / 150k sound okay?
Also piggy bank is a freebie. :)

Okay Sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll Do 150k

Me too, When you're ready i'd like to trade. Let me know when to send the tbt.
my friend code is 4141-2567-4194 and you ?
in my town or in your town?
I know I need to send a wireless notification feedback after the transaction. how do we do ?
ok for 220 forum bells + 600000 IGB

@Mylosa
Hi, sorry for the delay. I'm ready. Please add this FC. 2337-3607-3307
And my town please.
Let me know when you're ready.

To send the rating, all you need to do is just click the number besides "Wi-Fi Rating:" under the avatar picture.

Back