• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

can i have dango, rice cake, sweets set when u have it, and can i please catalog the rococo set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the princess set btw?

How much for the princess set/ are you selling any individual items from it, by any chance? o:

Alright, then I'll place all Japanese themed interior stuff and...what it was, swards? Anyways I'll lay them out in my yard. Catalog them so you can order them in your shop.
Is this alright?
Also I adopt the re-tail method this time. Please purchase pink roses in my re-tail and put them down after that.
Are you available next half an hour?

Sorry I had just read this and I repleid to smeone else. lol.
Okay I will do as told. I've never tried retail method but I will do as following .

& I meant the japanese swords, in your catalog, sword, ninja sword and bow x)

Last edited:
can i have dango, rice cake, sweets set when u have it, and can i please catalog the rococo set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the princess set btw?

Hi :) Alright, I'll post here when I'm ready for next offers. Thank you.
And 3 mil for any gracie furniture set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the princess set/ are you selling any individual items from it, by any chance? o:

I usually do 3 mil for any gracie set. c:
And yes, I do. which pieces are you looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I had just read this and I repleid to smeone else. lol.
Okay I will do as told. I've never tried retail method but I will do as following .

& I meant the japanese swords, in your catalog, sword, ninja sword and bow x)

Its alright! My thread tends to be VERY confusing, sorry! xD
I'm placing items for you, just a moment please~

Hi :) Alright, I'll post here when I'm ready for next offers. Thank you.
And 3 mil for any gracie furniture set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its alright! My thread tends to be VERY confusing, sorry! xD
I'm placing items for you, just a moment please~

Just tell me once you added me and open gates. I have you added :)

To be honest, I was just looking for the table and four chairs of the princess set. xD Let me know if that would be fine and how much. Thanks~

Last edited:
Just tell me once you added me and open gates. I have you added :)

Added and its open. Please come on over when you are ready. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest, I was just looking for the table and four chairs of the princess set. xD Let me know if that would be fine and how much. Thanks~

Ah I see. Its total price in emporium is 720k. So... double, would 1.5 mil be pricey? For my effort of tting to get four chairs not just one. x]

Lol I see u r busy can trade other time I have gift for u:) if u need help clean up or anything let me know I can do for free :)

Ah I see. Its total price in emporium is 720k. So... double, would 1.5 mil be pricey? For my effort of tting to get four chairs not just one. x]

Yeah, I think that would be fine. I understand the hassle of what is needed to be done to get your hands on everything. xD

Sorry for the weirdness. I did that whole transaction while I was playing a ranked match e.e Idk if I did anythin wrong then it's my bad

Lol I see u r busy can trade other time I have gift for u:) if u need help clean up or anything let me know I can do for free :)

Ehehe... Hi<3 How's your day so far?
And...thank you! Actually I have one thing that I was wondering if I could ask you. I'll pm you when I'm back again.
Also no worries, I'll deliver them to you when I'm finished current trade if you have the time.

Ehehe... Hi<3 How's your day so far?
And...thank you! Actually I have one thing that I was wondering if I could ask you. I'll pm you when I'm back again.
Also no worries, I'll deliver them to you when I'm finished current trade if you have the time.

I doing great how about u ? Sure btw u have hopper for grabs can I get him I have a friend she want all penguin in her town lol I can give u more $ :) thanks

Sorry for the weirdness. I did that whole transaction while I was playing a ranked match e.e Idk if I did anythin wrong then it's my bad

Its fine. xD Thanks for the trade~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could get you a cream and sugar for an afternoon teaset. c:

Sorry, I missed your post. Dx
Aw thank you, I'll let you know when I'm done in a few days~

I doing great how about u ? Sure btw u have hopper for grabs can I get him I have a friend she want all penguin in her town lol I can give u more $ :) thanks

Sure, but he's wearing...weird shirt... xD Will you ask your friend if it is really okay?
Also, will you give me a day since I said yes to someone and I wasn't able to get back to them soon against my will. I wanna wait for a day and see if they comes online again.

I'm ready btw. Your town or mine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD may I catalog the hot spring? I missed it ):

I don't know what's hot spring, but okay, I'll open my gates shortly.
Please come on over.

Sure, but he's wearing...weird shirt... xD Will you ask your friend if it is really okay?
Also, will you give me a day since I said yes to someone and I wasn't able to get back to them soon against my will. I wanna wait for a day and see if they comes online again.

I'm ready btw. Your town or mine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know what's hot spring, but okay, I'll open my gates shortly.
Please come on over.

I just noticed I missed a couple items when I was searching through my catalog > < i really wanted the hot spring from japan interior

Back