• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Afternoon Tea Set and 2 red-snapper chairs for 900k? ^^
May I have the forest wall + floor as a freebie? Thanks again Red! ~

Town name : Glitter
Character name : Morgan
Items you purchase : Hagoita (do you have 3 by any chance? I will buy all three if so!) and rice cake
What you offer / Total price : 700k

Yeah, 99k for the ice set?

99k for whole set is a bit too low. I can pay up to 400k.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Afternoon Tea Set and 2 red-snapper chairs for 900k? ^^
May I have the forest wall + floor as a freebie? Thanks again Red! ~

Hi :) Sure thing. Will you give me some time to pick them up from my other towns?
I'll post here/vm you when I'm ready. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name : Glitter
Character name : Morgan
Items you purchase : Hagoita (do you have 3 by any chance? I will buy all three if so!) and rice cake
What you offer / Total price : 700k

Hi :)
Yes, I do. So 1.7 mil in total?

I feel bad taking 400k. I'd rather have 300k. I added you and opened my gate. Town is Navacho. Come over when you are ready.

Last edited:
I feel bad taking 400k. I'd rather have 300k. I added you and opened my gate. Town is Navacho. Come over when you are ready.

Okay. I'll let you know when I'm done current trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@milkbae, @libby2999
Sorry I gotta go offline for a bit. I'll be back half an hour or so!
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

hi! I'm interested in a few things:

Town name : Torvus
Character name : Kenz

Items you purchase :
Afternoon tea set (800k)
Veggie Basket (300k)
Rice Cake (200k)

Freebies you want :
flashy flower sign
general's fan
general's stool
tokonoma

Total price : I think 1.3 MIL bells?

Do you allow people to catalog your items? There's a few holiday items and DLC I would like to catalog, not purchase. If not that's okay!

Back