• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying ♥Unorderables/DLC/Rare Items♥

beep-chan

Bells
Switch
2093-0408-3914
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! As the title says I would like to buy Unorderable items/Downloadable content/Rare Items.

♥I would prefer to trade in my town, but if you do anything bad I will flip the switch. :C ♥

♥Please post your asking price in your post. ^^ (I am buying with IGB only)♥

Things I am looking for:

Afternoon Tea Set
Aquarius Urn
Aries Rocking Chair
Ceramic Hot Pot
Mush Set
Pisces Lamp
Shaved-Ice Lamp
Tree-Stump Chair​

I have sushi platter if you would like to catalog as part of payment.

Thank you for viewing!

(If you've posted an item but I haven't responded, go ahead and shoot me a vm :) )

Last edited:
Hi! I have a Rainbow screen, an Afternoon Tea set, and a shaved ice lamp. Willing to sell them for 100k

also, this is a list of my DLCs I'm willing to sell! Let me know if you see anything you need and you and I can work out a price!

Last edited:
Hi! I have a Rainbow screen, an Afternoon Tea set, and a shaved ice lamp. Willing to sell them for 100k

also, this is a list of my DLCs I'm willing to sell! Let me know if you see anything you need and you and I can work out a price!

That would be great! How much also for steamed-bun case and kadomatsu? ^^

That would be great! How much also for steamed-bun case and kadomatsu? ^^

We can throw both of those items for 10k.
So total would be 110k for all 5 times if that's okay?

I'll be unavailable to trade for about 30 minutes, will you still be on?

Last edited:
That's totally fine! :) I will add your FC, let me know when you want me to open my gates. ; u;

(sorry, I replied before your edit.) Yes I will be available whenever. I will check back here in 30min :)

Last edited:
Back