Union Of Spam Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stole the banstick, and I can release it to the bears!

:eek:

:evillaugh:

*bears take banstick*
*bears like it*
*one of them eats it*

Do you know why Bulerias is NOT the Almighty Bull anymore? Because his banstick was eaten by bears! :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Not so fast, brother! I have something ELSE up my sleeve!

broom.jpg

THE BROOM OF DOOM!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Storm... :mez: :| :| :| :| :| :|

:huh:

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BULERIAS IS ATTACKING ME WITH THE BROOM OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVGANONDORF said:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Storm... :mez: :| :| :| :| :| :|

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BULERIAS IS ATTACKING ME WITH THE BROOM OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*equips Broom of Doom with washing machine detergent*

NOTHING can stop me now! :evillaugh:

*starts to shoot washing machine detergent all over room*

CAN YOU HEAR ME?????????????????????

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Storm... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

AVGANONDORF said:
CAN YOU HEAR ME?????????????????????

STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Storm... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
He's offline!

YOUR GOING DOWN BUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE SCARED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORM!!!!!!!!!!

AVGANONDORF said:
YOUR GOING DOWN BUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE SCARED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going down? I don't think we'll go that far.

:p

*gets Smart_Tech's Plasma Cannon*

FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around* FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha valoo this time u cant get me i have anti clother sheild MEAHAHA and im invulnerable to brooms and mops because i am the CHRIS GRIFFEN GHOST! and the only way to make me go away is to guess wut im thinking! BEWARE!

~Let's keep it appropriate, guys.

only_half_evil333 said:
FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around* FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha valoo this time u cant get me i have anti clother sheild MEAHAHA and im invulnerable to brooms and mops because i am the CHRIS GRIFFEN GHOST! and the only way to make me go away is to guess wut im thinking! BEWARE!
Uhhh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back