• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

ummmm

Furry Sparks

Bells
Well sahara was in my sisters town, she was delivering things. Then she gave her something that was supposed to be delivered to something to someone that moved! she can't drop it, or put it in the dump. What should she do?

If anyone that has Alyssa in cooltown on their list has melba in their town... tell me.

That stinks. Try to hunt down the villager or just wait for her to move back I guess. That, or start a new game. Thats all I can think of

:unsure: .

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Well sahara was in my sisters town, she was delivering things. Then she gave her something that was supposed to be delivered to something to someone that moved! she can't drop it, or put it in the dump. What should she do?

If anyone that has Alyssa in cooltown on their list has melba in their town... tell me.
Wow that can happen?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
we figured out a solution

:p turn the power off :lol:
Lol, now the next problem, Mr.Resetti shutting-up.

And yes it can happen, if you wait to long to deliver somthing.

Example: Drake wants you to deliver a package to Deena. Deena moved away. Problem.

There also is this thing where a Mom cat and a kitten get seperated in towns over wi-fi and they get annoying. Thats kinda like that. But you can't you turn it off because when you go off wi-fi it saves and once you find the kitten is lost its too late.

Kolvo said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
we figured out a solution

:p turn the power off :lol:
Lol, now the next problem, Mr.Resetti shutting-up.

And yes it can happen, if you wait to long to deliver somthing.

Example: Drake wants you to deliver a package to Deena. Deena moved away. Problem.

There also is this thing where a Mom cat and a kitten get seperated in towns over wi-fi and they get annoying. Thats kinda like that. But you can't you turn it off because when you go off wi-fi it saves and once you find the kitten is lost its too late.
uhhg don't talk about that >_< katlin is keeps coming to my town and katie keeps going to storms town >_>

Whos Katlin and Katie? Are those the 2 cats. I haven't had them yet. Yay.

Back