• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ugh!

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
I'm having trouble waiting for MKDS. I can't wait that long. I REALLY want MP7! Anything I see, I want to buy.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
tomNook said:
I'm tryin'. Gonna pay MK:DD all day, every day...
:yawn:
If possible, play MK64. It's closer to MKDS than MKDD.
Or MKSC.
i forgot what MKSC was... and i think later today i will play MK64...
Mario Kart: Super Circuit for GBA, although MK64 is still closest to MKDS.

yeah i was playing mk64 and i realized i got the new title screen and i only had to get gold on specail flower special and star on the extra CC. i also rembered how much i hated toad's turnpike on reversed >______>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
yeah i was playing mk64 and i realized i got the new title screen and i only had to get gold on specail flower special and star on the extra CC. i also rembered how much i hated toad's turnpike on reversed >______>
its fun going forwards and impossible going reverse (because all the trucks come right at you)

DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
its fun going forwards and impossible going reverse (because all the trucks come right at you)
i know and then you get hit by one, another comes hits you, then another, and another, and your in last!

I only have MKDD.

:unsure:

:'(

tomNook said:
I'm having trouble waiting for MKDS. I can't wait that long. I REALLY want MP7! Anything I see, I want to buy.
Become a Moderator here. There's plenty to do. The Admins will always find a way to keep you busy.

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
heh... reverese... i love playing a level for the first time with everyone, on reverse... i remember we thought baby park wouldn't change at all... then, at the exact same time, all 3 of us turned the wrong way

i still do Daisy's Cruiser backward from time to time... i always forget which way it is

Back