Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
I'm having trouble waiting for MKDS. I can't wait that long. I REALLY want MP7! Anything I see, I want to buy.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
tomNook said:
I'm tryin'. Gonna pay MK:DD all day, every day...
:yawn:
If possible, play MK64. It's closer to MKDS than MKDD.
Or MKSC.
i forgot what MKSC was... and i think later today i will play MK64...
Mario Kart: Super Circuit for GBA, although MK64 is still closest to MKDS.

yeah i was playing mk64 and i realized i got the new title screen and i only had to get gold on specail flower special and star on the extra CC. i also rembered how much i hated toad's turnpike on reversed >______>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
yeah i was playing mk64 and i realized i got the new title screen and i only had to get gold on specail flower special and star on the extra CC. i also rembered how much i hated toad's turnpike on reversed >______>
its fun going forwards and impossible going reverse (because all the trucks come right at you)

DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
its fun going forwards and impossible going reverse (because all the trucks come right at you)
i know and then you get hit by one, another comes hits you, then another, and another, and your in last!

tomNook said:
I'm having trouble waiting for MKDS. I can't wait that long. I REALLY want MP7! Anything I see, I want to buy.
Become a Moderator here. There's plenty to do. The Admins will always find a way to keep you busy.

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
heh... reverese... i love playing a level for the first time with everyone, on reverse... i remember we thought baby park wouldn't change at all... then, at the exact same time, all 3 of us turned the wrong way

i still do Daisy's Cruiser backward from time to time... i always forget which way it is

Back