• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Uchi Villagers

I hate uchi villagers for some reason haha, maybe that's because for the longest time I had frita and I absolutely hated her... I had Pashmina for a while too but I really didn't ... like her either lol

Deirdre and Mira. I think Deirdre is often the overlooked Deer and I'm not sure why, she's lovely and her house is very nice. Mira is based on Sailor V so obviously I love her. <3

Muffy is cool as well and I like her Lolita style, her eyes just kinda creep me out a bit for some reason. X3

Shari: she may be a bit creepy like suspiciously wanting to get rid of a skeleton, but she's awesome and has a decent design.

Really like Cherry, Flo, Muffy, Mira, and Phoebe. I honestly didn't like Phoebe at first based on her design because so many people like her, but now that I actually have her, she grew sooo much in me I can't let her leave.

I've never had more than two uchis in town at a time and I don't think I need to. As much as I like the personality, having too many loses the charm of the town's big sister. c:

I only had one other Uchi and that was months ago; it was Paula and I didn't like her at all. A month ago I got Frita and I'm not attached to her yet, but I think she's one of the cuter uchis; I really don't like the ones that have heavy makeup ><.

Tammy is the only uchi that stands out to me. I wish there were more.

This, exactly. I love Tammy, but even I admit she's not a looker, and basically all the others I think look kind of hideous. Which is a real shame because the uchi personality is probably my favourite :(

Fuchsia was a random move in, but I love her. Then there's Renee, who I've wanted since day one. If I made another town though, I think I'd have Mira because I really like her as well.

I've had Agnes and I currently have Phoebe. I really like Phoebe and Mira but I don't really want ay more uchis atm so :>

Muffy is definitely my favorite uchi villager, or villager in general. She's adorable and I don't think I could ever give her up ;o; pretty lucky to have had her since very early on...

Uchi villagers are my favorites! I love a lot of them. Mira, Cherry, Phoebe, Deirdre, Hazel, Tammy, Fuchsia, Agnes, Muffy... to name a few, lmao. I've never come across an uchi I didn't like, tbh. I know people think a lot of the less popular ones are ugly but it's the character that counts, anyway. For me, at least :p

Last edited:
I'm not too fond of Uchi villagers, actually. Most of them are really ugly. My favourites are probably Cherry, Pashmina and Katt. Mira, Phoebe, Deirdre and a few others aren't ugly just not to my taste. I dunno, I never click with Uchis. They sleep in WAAAY too late for me :/

Shari!
Sharisharisharisharishari!
And Tammy, Hazel, and Phoebe! Mira is pretty cute too.
Too bad there are just so many cuter squirrels than Hazel and she's the only uchi squirrel so far...
Wish Shari was a squirrel tho so I could keep her for my squirrel town XD

Last edited:
Uchi!!!
The first time Fuschia gave me medicine for my bee sting, I was touched.
The first Uchi I had was Cherry when ACNL came out. I haven't had her since, but I'm making room for her! Someday soon...
My faves are Pashmina, Fuschia, Hazel, Cherry, Tammy, Paula, Charlise, Agnes, Deirdre, Mira...Uchis are the best!!
(I'd love an all Uchi town someday. It would be hard to talk to them - they'd all say the same things, but imagine the possibilities!)

Back