• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuchsia the Uchi Deer is moving!
Fuchsia.png

Birthday: December 19th
AKA Jessica in the Asian versions! New Leaf is her first appearance.
This punk rock princess is leaving. Let me know if you want her. Otherwise I might keep her for my main town.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone Fuchsia had to go last night. Didn't want to void her so I moved her into my main town. I'll let everyone know when she is ready to moves from my town.

Wendy the Peppy Sheep is in BOXES!
I can hold her for awhile. I REALLY don't wanna void her, she's in my boyfriend's town and she's SO darn cute!!!

Wendy_NL.jpg

Birthday: August 15th
Said to be named after Wendy Testaburger so she's perfect for you South Park fans. I was thinking more like Wendy from Peter Pan because she is sky blue like Wendy's nightgown. Either ways she SO cute!!

Man, I'm so tempted! I just had a spot open up in my town but I already have a pepppy villager...

Man, I'm so tempted! I just had a spot open up in my town but I already have a pepppy villager...

She's so cute! Two peppies could be fun... I have 5 lazies... :p lol (OH BTW I saw in your signature you're looking for Elmer. He's in my main town. I'll give him to you when he's ready to move :D PM me if you are interested.

She's so cute! Two peppies could be fun... I have 5 lazies... :p lol

That's the thing, from past experience I know I can only handle one peppy, one snooty, one uchi and one jock. The lazies and smugs can multiply.

Aaw! I had Wendy as starter in my main :) I'll try to make room for her, don't want her to go to void!

Aaw! I had Wendy as starter in my main :) I'll try to make room for her, don't want her to go to void!

Yeah if you can make room and no one else wants her I'd love for her to go somewhere good. I was hoping someone that wants her as a dreamie can find her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back