• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Two Storefronts Please

EniracY

Azarath Metrion Zinthos!
Bells
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (21) +
As the title said, could someone order me two storefronts? :blush:

Thanks!

Hello! I can get you two storefronts if you'd like :)

Ahh sorry for the late reply, but is 2 TBT per storefront okay? :)

Oh are you sure ? If you want me to change it to IGB I could :) and I'm ready rn, your town or mine?

Yeah it's fine, I did just get 70 for my birthday after all :D Mine is fine, I've added you and opening my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you also happen to have an autumn wall and floor I'd be super chuffed too ...

I actually just bought the autumm wall and floor from a shop on here, I don't want to sell mine but I can give you a link to the shop I got them from :) they sold both the wall and floor for 4 TBT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'll come over rn :>

Yeah I just don't see your town, mind reopening? ^^

Back