• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips at 588! Sell and Get Rich! Also, Please Get These Items!

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (466) +
Lisa is buying Turnips at 588 bells per Turnip in my alternate town! I also have too many unorderable items in storage. Come sell your Turnips and/or take items "off my hands!"

I'm going to hang out at McDonald's (because my home Internet connection is slow/weak) on Sunday, December 23, starting at 8:00am EST (that's 10:00pm JST), and play until my 3DS runs out of power (so that's about three hours, right?).

I'll open the Gate in my alternate town, so you will need to add its Friend Code (different from my primary game's code): 5370-1786-6285, Carl in Sydney. If you are planning to visit, please post your code in this topic so that I can add it to my alternate 3DS.

I won't have access to the Internet while I'm at the restaurant, so make sure you let me know you are coming before Sunday morning.

Things you can take will be near the Station (you are definitely welcome to take these):

Duplicate Balloon Series items:
Bed, Table, Sofa, Chest, Closet, Lamp, TV, Vanity, Clock, Wall, Floor, Hat (but no duplicates of the Dog Lamp)

Duplicate Mushroom Series items:
Bed, Chair, Stool, Lamp, Table, Wall Lamp, Wall, Floor

Duplicate Nintendo items:
Triple Shells, Virtual Boy, Dolphin, Blue Falcon, Majora's Mask, Varia Suit Boots, Block Floor

Duplicate Maiko items:
Toy Camera, Wall World Map

Duplicate Fish Series items:
Bed

Duplicate Ice Series items:
Bed, Table

Duplicate Harvest Festival items:
Fruit Basket

Items to catalog will be near the Plaza (please grab and drop so others can "use"):

Harvest Series items:
Wall Lamp, Closet, Clock, Sofa, Chair, Drawers, Vanity, Bed, Lamp, Wall, Floor

Jingle Series items:
Table, Piano, Sofa, Drawers, Bookshelf, Lamp, TV, Chair, Wall Clock, Bed, Wall, Floor
Large Christmas Tree, Christmas Tree, Candle, Snow Dome

Gulliver items:
Sitar, Shamrock Clock, Tapestry, Dream Catcher, Bagpipes, Barcelos Rooster, Hula Dance Doll, Matryoshka, Maoi Statue

Wishy the Star items (I suspect these are Spotlight items):
0 Lamp, 1 Lamp, 5 Lamp, 9 Lamp, Large Panel, Arc de Triomphe, Plate Armor, Crew Panel, Shopping Cart, Holographic Communication Device, Deluxe Washer, Garden Gnome, Samurai Suit, Retro Radio, Rococo Wardrobe, Rococo Wall Lamp, Rococo Drawers, Rococo Table

Other:
Royal Crown (It's orderable from the catalog in this game!)

Also, the town has plenty of Delicious Pears, and I will bring Delicious Peaches from my primary town.

Lasly, I would be grateful if anyone could bring the following items so I can catalog them: Harvest Table, Harvest TV, Cornucopia, Jingle Wardrobe/Closet, Stuffed Stocking, and any of those 7-Eleven items.

Cheers!

Last edited:
The town was quite busy, and there were a couple "error-outs."

I will do this again, as, overall, it seemed successful. I will keep this town "frozen" with the Turnip price at 588. I can't hang out at McDonald's this coming weekend because relatives are visiting in real-life. I'll see what's up on Sunday, January 6.

I remember reading something in the 3DS manual about extending battery life, so I'll look into that to try to have the town open longer. I can't do anything about only three visitors, though R. Parkers is next to the Station so there isn't much "travel time" within the town.

To all who came, thank you for visiting! Thank you for your gifts!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting again :) I wish I was able to stop once more. I had one last haul of turnips xD I made bank though! So much money :)

The town was quite busy, and there were a couple "error-outs."

I will do this again, as, overall, it seemed successful. I will keep this town "frozen" with the Turnip price at 588. I can't hang out at McDonald's this coming weekend because relatives are visiting in real-life. I'll see what's up on Sunday, January 6.

I remember reading something in the 3DS manual about extending battery life, so I'll look into that to try to have the town open longer. I can't do anything about only three visitors, though R. Parkers is next to the Station so there isn't much "travel time" within the town.

To all who came, thank you for visiting! Thank you for your gifts!

Cheers!

I wish I could have connected to the town...it seemed that it was always full! I'm happy to hear that you are keeping the town frozen. I was wondering, did you get the Harvest Table/TV? If not, I'd be happy to send you some. Also, I have some おいしいオレンジ (Delicious Oranges?), which I'd be happy to give to you.

Check out the Nyko Power Pak+ or the Nyko Power Grip. I have the Power Pak+, and it's wonderful. I'm going to buy the Power Grip for my other 3DS soon. Both double the battery life.

Back