• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Turnips at 583

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you~
It's worth the wait haha. You're very kind doing this. :)

Last edited:
I'm just waiting by my gate. I don't mind waiting.

Also if I were you, you would make a note on the first post for members to add you before asking.

Last edited:
are you still letting people in c: also, how long are you gonna be doing this for? if i'm not able to come though that's more than fine!

How many have we got here waiting btw?
Not counting the people who haven't added you yet, sorry.

EDIT: hzl, Kelz, me (3) and mogyay? (4)

Last edited:
i've added you but i'll be about 5 minutes c: hope that's ok, i'll just come over if i see your town has got space? hope that's ok! i feel kinda rude haha

Thanks so much! I don't know if you saw my message, but I left a tip by your Re-Tail. Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back