• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TURNIPS AT 571 BELLS TODAY

How long will you be open? I can come over in a 10 minutes or so.

I'll be here for another 2 hours. My gates are open now. I thought I had to go run an errand hence my late responses and closed gates. It's open now

Got an error when toad-head entered the town. [not an insult I just forgot your name] reopen gates please?

Plz be patient if you arrive and there is an error messed just wait a few mins and try again. A lot of people are moving through my town at once . I want to make sure everybody gets a shot to come sell. I'm not going anywhere so please hang right folks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holy shih tzu, I wanna come sell <333333

You are aware that the price is no longer 571, right?

Plz be patient if you arrive and there is an error messed just wait a few mins and try again. A lot of people are moving through my town at once . I want to make sure everybody gets a shot to come sell. I'm not going anywhere so please hang right folks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are aware that the price is no longer 571, right?

I missed the memo :< May I ask how much Reese is buying turnips for now?

Got an error when toad-head entered the town. [not an insult I just forgot your name] reopen gates please?

We may have to go one at a time from now on. The error message keeps popping up whenever more then one person tries to visit. If you are selling turnips make sure you have me save each time you sell a locker full in case of error

- - - Post Merge - - -

I missed the memo :< May I ask how much Reese is buying turnips for now?

They are now selling for 163

We may have to go one at a time from now on. The error message keeps popping up whenever more then one person tries to visit. If you are selling turnips make sure you have me save each time you sell a locker full in case of error

- - - Post Merge - - -

They are now selling for 163

That's not too shabby. I'll still come over :) Thank you!

Yeah, the turnip prices change twice in a day. One in the morning, the other in the afternoon. It must have hit noon in your town so the price changed to 163.

wait, if it is that..
I FEEL STUPID FOR SELLING MY TURNIPS OMFG

- - - Post Merge - - -

-timetravels back to buy more turnips-
i'd like another trip please c:

Back