• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Turnips at 502! To those interested-

You are all logged in so far. Just waiting for current group to finish and will be adding some people, a few at a time. :D

I am but I'm not mainly hosting here, so I'm adding people from two different forums. You're not with the next group, but with the one after. I'm sorry for the wait, but I figured the more people I can help the better.

I am but I'm not mainly hosting here, so I'm adding people from two different forums. You're not with the next group, but with the one after. I'm sorry for the wait, but I figured the more people I can help the better.

Thta's ok = ) Thanks for being so generous! I'll be sure to give you a good tip ^_^

Have added Illyana Starlight Tsundre and Remantique. Please be respectful as I am currently showering and afk. If you'd like to tip you may leave it by the station.

Edit: Yes, everyone who has posted is on the list in order. :)

Last edited:
I will love to come. Let me know when I can come in. I can offer you 3 baskets of perfect cherrys ^_^

Thank you so much! I dropped 2 99ks, the first one i think might of been stolen = ( not sure about the second one unless you moved them together. Thanks again!

Back