• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnip sell price at 627! [Closed, thank you!]

oh also just a general tip -- you can download the Nintendo Switch Online phone app to use your phone to type messages instead of the Switch keyboard! It's really handy and I think you can do voice chat too but I've never tried it

Sixth group, catching up with some people with multiple trips!
Post automatically merged:

Does anybody know if people can come over if I have the switch on the port? My battery is running low and I may have to cut this a bit short :c

Last edited:
Sixth group, catching up with some people with multiple trips!
Post automatically merged:

Does anybody know if people can come over if I have the switch on the port? My battery is running low and I may have to cut this a bit short :c
I think they can as long as your switch is still on

could me and my bf come visit when your free? i’ll tip!

I'm sorry everyone, my wifi is having major difficulties and I'm not sure if I can take anybody anymore! Thank you for coming everyone, and I'm so sorry for the trouble!

Back